Gojuukyuu- Happy Baby Gardener

Trigger Warning: Mentions of manipulation, needles, and abandonment
[Third]

A supposedly normal day was supposed to be happening with everyone doing their own things until Itadori went to check on (M/N) since he hasn't heard from him the whole day. He went to his room only to hear the higher voice answer the doors before it swung open. He blinked a bit before seeing a much smaller from the current (M/N) standing at the door.

The same (H/C) hair and the same slightly less tanned (S/C) skin but a child standing at 100cm. Extremely messy hair and curious eyes.  A large smile on the boys face and an old uniform that (M/N) wore in kindergarten. The cat stickers on his shirt as his name tag. He also had a white small cat sling bag on him with his sunflower hat. It was off his head but held in place loosely with some string. He even had cute white cat socks. He had to be four at this age and it had to be a time where (M/N) still had openly expressed emotions, well way more than his current self.

"Who are you? I'm (M/N), hello!" The younger one waved up, greatly confusing Itadori.

"I'm Itadori Yuji." The other laughed bending down.

"Hello Itadori! I hope you're having a nice day today, the sun is shining today." The child smiled honestly at him.

"How did you get here?"

"I don't know, I was busy waiting at least two hours for Okaa-san to pick me up from school but she never showed so I was just walking home. She's very pretty, I got half my looks from her and the rest for Otou-san. I've never seen him but being half pretty is enough for me. You're very pretty too!"

"H-How are you so cute?" Itadori had to hide his face.

"I'm cute? No, I'm pretty like Okaa-san. My cat is cute though!"

Even Sukuna was rather baffled. What was an annoying bundle of joy doing in front of them. Why was this child so cheery? Who gave the child the right to be this pathetically adorable. Sukuna couldn't even answer Itadori on how to undo the curse before Sukuna remembered the cursed children (M/N) took care of since the two children did come into contact with him. It might lead to the explanation of him becoming a child as the result of all the other curses rebounding from others onto (M/N). In this time, Itadori took him to Ieiri for a check up.

"Why is the gardener so tiny...? Where has my helpful assistant gone?" Ieiri sighed.

"Hello pretty lady, I'm (M/N), nice to meet you! I'm sorry your assistant went missing but I'll try to help you with whatever I can." The small boy offered.

Immediately, Ieiri felt an arrow shoot through her heart at the cuteness despite how much she hated children. She wound up doing a check up and came to a conclusion that the children instead of cursing anyone else chose to curse (M/N) as it rebounded. He would be back to normal in a day but now they had a tiny gardener on their hands excitedly waiting for Ieiri to tell him what to do since her assistant, (M/N), was technically not here right now.

She made him help her carry jars from one cabinet to another while Itadori joined in helping. They left after Ieiri had too much of the child's cuteness, not after taking a short video of him helping first. She wondered what happened to (M/N) for such a happy child to end up the way he is now. He was so chirpy, it was cute. She also noticed the rather insane amount of cursed energy pouring out which shouldn't be happening for a child.

(M/N) was such a mystery. Itadori was leading the small gardener down the hallways before they bumped into Gojo who immediately knew it was (M/N) but just doubted it for a moment since the gardener was now much smaller and unable to control his presence. As well as the uncontrollable smile (M/N) had. That was a big danger but he was safe inside the school. He looked so adorable waving at the tall man nearly twice his height, introducing himself along the way. Gojo had to bend down and do the same.