Gojuuyon- Sleepy Gardener breaks Nanami

[Third]

"Hey are you listening?! I told you! The auto-locking door was left wide open! Don't make me repeat myself! I told you this last week too! Why am I paying such high management fees?! Screw you! Do it today! Are you even listening to me?! I'll kill you!"

An ominous presence loomed above the man.

[L/N][M/N]

"Do you ever randomly feel like making cat sounds?" I asked.

"I did make them when I was younger but not now. Do you want to meow?"

"Yeah, I wonder if I can communicate better with Neko if I do." I hummed.

Being in the backseat next to Fushiguro and Itadori on the other side of the car, I sat there with Neko in my lap while the lady briefed us on the situation. Three people had died in very similar ways. They were stabbed to death by a cursed spirit at the entrances to their apartments and they all filed the same complaint with the property manager several weeks before dying. They claimed their auto-locking door was left wide open and none of the other residents had any other idea what happened. None of the dates nor locations matched though. Could the same cursed spirit have killed them all?

While Itadori questioned if the cursed spirit could be responsible for doors, even though they couldn't be picked up on cameras stuff while the assistant simply replied that the door operators went crazy and not the sensors. My eyes squinted slightly as I turned my gaze to Neko who fit in the hole of my hat, sleeping. For some reason, the information was completely flying by me and I was too tired to keep up but I still tried. I leaned onto Fushiguro's head, looking down at the tablet, finding the glaring screen hard to read so I stopped doing that. I didn't want to get car sick either.

We couldn't conclude whether it was the same curse that did it or different ones but they managed to find something that all the three individuals had in common. They wall went to the same middle school for two years. Nobara put together the information and concluded that they had gotten the same curse but it only activated as time had passed. The question in my mind was why now. Neko peeked his eyes open and meowed at me before going back to sleep. He said that they most likely activated after Sukuna got a vessel. I nodded at that information. We were now heading to that middle school to question someone that knew all three people.

Immediately, Itadori praised Kugisaki for being so smart while I only nodded, muttering rather quietly my encouragement. Fushiguro stiffened as he read some information. I moved off his soft spiky hair before whispering to ask if we were going to his school. He paled before nodding at that while I just let out a small noise of approval before moving to lean my head against the window. I fell asleep shortly but woke up when Fushiguro shook my shoulder. I blinked in slight confusion because I was sleeping on his shoulder. Apologising if I made him uncomfortable, I got out of the car before we headed to the house.

Putting on my sunflower hat, it shielded my gaze from the rather lovely sun that seemed just a bit too bright today. I was told to leave my shovel in the car to my disapproval. How could I whack someone if I didn't have my shovel? The other victim died the exact same way despite their being no auto-locking doors because he lived with his family. Previously, if he went home alone, he would report that the door was unlocked but never opened to his other family members. Nitta told us that she asked the parents about his relationship to the other three but even they didn't know.

When the five of us arrived to the school, I walked next to Kugisaki while Nitta seemed pissed off and disappointed at being unable to find any leads. Suddenly, Kugisaki's eyes lit eye and her lips opened to laugh before a cunning smirk before running towards to people who she called punks. She said that we should beat them up and teach them the right things as she jabbed her thumb in that direction. We caught up to her and I looked over with a blank stare. Itadori hummed a noise of confusion to indicate that he didn't know why we would do that.