Hachi- Gardener wants to make a garden

[M/N][L/N]

Everyone has trained to produce cursed energy even with the faintest emotions and how to not waste energy when emotions were flaring them. Itadori asked if that's why Fushiguro was always mad and that nearly made me laugh while Gojo dismissed the idea. There were several methods to train this but Gojo was going to use a pretty exhausting method. It was by watching movies from masterpieces to c grades, horror films and terrible French movies. I sighed knowing I was going to fall asleep in just a few minutes. Gojo tossed a bear to Itadori before asking me to pull out the one the principal had given me.

Pulling mine out, it was a cute bear now that I looked at it. Cute. Itadori got punched by his while I had yet to release my energy so I did. It punched me since I was using too little. I groaned at the feeling of being punched. The movies we were going to watch were heart throbs, thrillers, actions and all other things. He spoiled the first movie he was going to play. The moment he began playing one I fell asleep immediately. I got punched in my sleep but the movie would put me back to sleep. I fell asleep on the pillow of the couch.

[Third]

"He's already asleep?" Gojo asked

"Huh? Oh, he is" Itadori remarked as (M/N) got punched in his sleep again.

"Is it the movie genre? I can change it if I need to" Gojo offered

"Ie, daijoubu Gojo sensei, (M/N) always falls asleep watching any movie. Even when we were younger." Itadori replied while (M/N) got two more punches from the bear, making the other two nervous.

"Even I'm a bit shocked he's not waking up. Oya, he really can sleep. How long have you known him?" Gojo said in awe.

"About 4 years, I've known him since before that but he never talked much as a kid. He usually just gardens and draws. He always stayed at home. Ow!" Itadori got punched because he was overly happy talking about the past.

The three went silent as two of them watched the movie play out while the other kept sleeping. Unknowingly, the sleeping was gradually learning to release more and more energy while sleeping so he didn't get punched. Eventually at a scene where the main character was about to cut the red wire, Itadori was punched off the couch while (M/N) was peacefully sleeping even when he groaned from the shaking couch.

Gojo wondered if (M/N)'s bear corpse was broken but sensed (M/N) was releasing more and more energy gradually. Itadori constantly was getting punched but the amount would lessen. A quick learner. Luckily, Gojo remembered to inquire to Itadori about Sukuna talking to the other. However, Itadori couldn't remember what they talked about or if they made a contract resulting in the other humming.

Soon after, Gojo left to do some business making Itadori's heart jump slightly and being punched in the face by the cursed bear corpse. He was alone with (M/N). Itadori got back on the couch and sat slightly closer to (M/N) only to receive another punch. Soon, he gave up and just sat on the carpet next to the table while drinking his soda. He continued watching the movie while getting punched occasionally. Suddenly, (M/N) sprang up and scared the other, resulting in another punch.

"Have you seen toilet? Mother nature calling me there" (M/N) asked tiredly

"When I went it was outside straight to the left"

"Thanks"

Thankfully, (M/N) got to go to the toilet and do his business before washing his hands and coming back. He tried to watch the movie and broke his previous record with 5 seconds before falling asleep instantly after grabbing the bear. Meanwhile, Itadori got a punch for getting a little jump in his heart. He decided to try and watch the movie as well as he could and ignore (M/N). It worked thankfully.