Nijuukyuu- King of Curses gropes Gardener's thighs

[M/N][L/N]

The markings on Itadori's face appeared, before red eyes snapped open and looked at me. He smirked at me as I greeted him. He gave back a greeting in his own words before telling me to face him and since he kind of asked the best he could, I did. A bit awkward though on a couch because there wasn't much room for my legs. I wanted to talk to Sukuna about Jujutsu techniques but I got a slight warning before he pushed me backwards onto the couch with him in between my legs. I was about to raise my voice but his silent stare made me change subject.

"Do you want to touch or something?" I asked

"I'm going to touch those thighs." Sukuna bluntly stated.

"Sure, a bit of an odd choice though" I replied.

Sukuna pulled up one of my legs and put it over his shoulders. His hand lightly brushed against my thigh before grabbing it and feeling it. The position was a bit awkward for me since he could easily look down and see my shorts. The suggestion to change positions was accepted and we changed positions that he would be laying backwards onto my lap. He still felt my thigh but even he relaxed when I ran my fingers through his hair. I was going to pull away when I thought he was asleep but I felt his firm grip on my wrist before he tugged my hand back onto his head.

Experimentally, I tried pulling away again but his hand grabbed my wrist and would put it back on his head again so I continued giving him head pats and little scratches towards the nape of his neck. Finding it adorable, I let out a small smile before letting it disappear. Maybe the King of Curses wasn't always a ruthless murderer. My mind was drawn out my and my knee raised slightly when I felt the abrupt texture of Sukuna's nails trailing my thighs. Jerking slightly, I told him not to do that.

"You're thighs are pretty sensitive" Sukuna hummed.

"Don't make me stop giving you head pats"

"You wouldn't dare" Sukuna threatened

"I would, your not scary just hot" I said

Continuing, I just hummed in the silence while head patting Sukuna. If Sukuna was visibly content then Itadori was too for now on the inside. Sukuna closed his eyes but stated telling me some things. Curiosity got the best of me and I asked if he could hear Itadori's thoughts and he could most of them but usually he didn't. There were some times though, he felt like he needed some time out and I gave an exit route. It seemed like he was uncomfortable on the topic since it involved personal feelings of being vulnerable which I'm sure Sukuna associated with being weak sometimes. In mind, Sukuna was really strong.

"Ne Sukuna, thank you for being slightly vulnerable with me even if it's an act. I know you probably wouldn't hesitate to kill me since I'm of no use but it's really nice to know you" I whispered

Huh, he must be properly asleep by now. I still continued patting his head and his breathing seemed pretty even and slow so I was sure he was asleep. Even his hand had stopped tracing over my thigh and was just resting on it. I hummed for a bit. I had a few questions on my mind like did Sukuna need to even sleep since he was a curse? I bet he didn't but I'm sure he could enjoy simple pleasures like that. My neck getting slightly stiff so I really had to get Sukuna off me. So the struggle began of trying without waking Sukuna up. Problem was, this was the King of Curses so he could tell immediately.

"Do you want to go somewhere?" Sukuna asked

"Yeah, my neck hurts and my body is getting stiff so I wanted to go do some more gardening" I reasoned

"I would go with you and watch since it's one of few things to do but this brat is supposed to be dead." Sukuna muttered.

"Gomen, Sukuna. Maybe when he's declared alive again."