Juusan- Local Gardener realises his cat might hate him

[M/N][L/N]

The light filtered into my dim room that passed through the thick curtains. I groaned as I got up and saw Neko sleeping next to me. I got up with a yawn and put on a baggy shirt lying around that I had taken off last night because it was too hot now that it was becoming summer. It was still alright in the early morning if I just wore a baggy hoodie. I unplugged my phone and checked my messages. There was a good morning from Itadori. I went out and harvested the fruits of my labour before going to train. I made sure to wash the fruits. To my surprise, Gojo was there in the morning. I still had my basket of fruits and cautiously hid it behind me since this man was after all the sweet treats he could get.

Fortunately, Gojo didn't manage to take them and we trained together for two hours. I honestly thought I could die in less than five seconds against him. I was absolutely exhausted as I followed him afterwards to see Itadori. I made sure to shower first since I was sweaty. I nearly collapsed onto the couch in exhaustion. I moved to sit next to Itadori and gave him some fruit to eat before I started eating an apple. Gojo got an orange from me before he left for a bit to take a shower too.

I was left alone with Itadori who thankfully had breakfast for me. I ate it while he talked to me about the training he's been doing in the last few days we saw each other. Even Sukuna popped out on the Itadori's hand to try and talk to me. As a result, Itadori smaked the hand to shut it up. He told Sukuna to be quiet. I honestly didn't mind Sukuna. He left my garden alone last time and even saved me against the special grade. I should ask about that and possibly advice on my techniques so I asked Itadori to let Sukuna out for 15 minutes. I'm glad Itadori trusted me.

I would tell him when to switch back and promised nothing bad would happen to him or anyone else. I watched Itadori's eyes flutter close and tilt his head back before marks appeared on his body. When that smirk came out, I knew Sukuna was out. He leaned his body back comfortably onto the couch and propped his hand under his head with his elbow on the couch arm. Casually, I put away my container while offering Sukuna some fruit who glared at me and asked why he would so I just pulled my hand away that held the apple.

As I was pulling away and turning to move my body so I could aim my container at the trash can, I felt Sukuna's strong hand grip my wrist that held the fruit. He pulled my wrist closer to him before taking a bite of the apple. He chewed it before swallowing with an audible noise of delight. He took the apple from my hand before eating the whole thing. Normally I didn't eat the stem but clearly Sukuna hasn't been out in a while since he ate it. I got up and threw away my container before sitting on the couch again. I asked him if I could ask a few questions and he agreed after a bit honest comments.

"You want to see my Domain Expansion?" Sukuna asked as I nodded.

"Mhm, yours was so big and really cool. I would ask Gojo because he's super strong but I want to see yours. Mine is nothing compared to yours" I said honestly and very bluntly.

"Then why don't you show me yours? I've seen a bit from inside when I chose to see what that brat sees when you first did it. Not surprised with how the domain looked." Sukuna said while eating some grapes.

Putting my hands together, I muttered Domain Expansion under my breath and put in the cursed energy to create my Domain which took a few seconds. We were in that familiar scenery. Sukuna's expression did change slightly as he took in the surroundings with a slight curl of the lip. I tried keeping it up and lasted until Sukuna showed me his. It broke mine instantly as I was now sitting on a throne of bones in this Domain.

I looked around to look for Sukuna and got a bit of a jump when he was right behind me. I didn't notice how close to him I was so I backed up and moved a bit down the tall throne. He didn't seem to mind me being too close but I was just a bit unsure and did it out if habit. He began explaining in simple terms to me. That the more information I had on Domain Expansion and how I applied my mana would affect how it would turn out. He offhandedly mentioned that the radius affected the energy needed so maybe if it wasn't as big as it currently was and more so concentrated would it be better. Then I could slowly expand.

"Still don't like my garden?" Sukuna started

"This isn't a garden. It's just a ton of corpses scattered around. I said this before" I pointed out

"Then fix it for me" Sukuna smirked

"Meow" My cat popped out.

Immediately, Sukuna had a reaction to the cat and sent a blast of pure cursed energy at the cat and I got up to yell at him. Instead, he yanked me down and backwards so my back was on the throne of skulls. Not comfy. He got up and his demeanour was completely serious. He asked seriously how my cat got out of his seal. My cat only meowed until Sukuna started sending powerful blasts of energy towards the cat. When I heard a howl of pain, I got up and slipped down the throne before running towards my cat. Only to stop halfway.

That wasn't my cat, was it?

It had to be.

If so then why does it look like its body is drooping with purple and black blood. For some reason though, my cat just healed its limbs like it was nothing. I've only seen special grade curses do it that quickly. Was my cat cursed? My cat was whimpering and meowing at me, coming closer while I stood still. I didn't know what to do. A blast of cursed energy separated my cat from coming any closer. I felt bad for the howls of pain my cat was starting to let out until I snapped out of it because of Sukuna's laughter. I backed away from the both of them before Sukuna started talking.

"Now this explains a lot. No wonder you're still alive and so fat. I can see right through you. You've been eating away at my Gardener's cursed energy. Pretending to be a cat. Gardener, when did you see curses and when did you get the cat?"

"When I was four and I got the cat when I was four..."

"Let me tell you something gardener. That cat is not any curse. He's a curse that protect it's host but feeds off of their energy slowly. Surprised he hasn't killed you yet. He was sealed away a few thousand years ago. Someone must've peeled the talisman off" Sukuna theorised.

"Oh then what do I do?" I asked

"Usually the hosts just die after 5 years. Even I pity those chosen to be its host." Sukuna bluntly replied.

"Oh that's fine with me, at least it's a cute cat. C'mon fatty bum. If you want to eat me then better do it quickly." I reached my hand out.

A/N:(M/N) really has no problem dying as long as its for animals or nature. I'm on a roll with theses titles. Bwahaha I'm glad you guys like (M/N) so far. I feel like he might just be a mood at times. Fun fact, to keep with a gardener theme, (M/N)'s weapon is a shovel. It might change but that's it for now. I wonder if the cat is truly deadly? Maybe Ill do a double chapter since I have the next already written? Hmm? I do want to do a bonus chapter with just random scenes like Jujustu stroll.

Sorry to ramble but thanks for reading

Ps tall bottoms are cute lol