3 | no doubt

Alexander Kingsley POV

I'm nervous.

A mafia Don shouldn't be nervous right?

I shook my head of the thoughts and wiped my palms on my black coat, inhaling deeply.

I was currently standing outside the police station in California that contacted me hours prior.

Does she remember me?

Will she even like me, when she gets to know me?

I put aside my uncanny thoughts and wipe my now sweaty palm on my expensive black coat, putting on one of my emotionless facade's and open the glass door, people in seats behind small desks turning to look at me.

I look around the grey building, looking to head to the receptionist that could possibly help me get to my daughter.

"I'm here to take Anastasia Waters into custody. I'm Alexander Kingsley, her biological father." I emotionlessly stated, looking at the 5'2 woman with black and silver hair, wrinkles over her face.

She should be in a retirement house.

"Oh! Officer Abadi said to meet at conference room 2, she should be with your daughter." The lady replies kindly, sending me a small smile as she types stuff into the computer. "Sir, we're going to need some sort of identification. Like a Passport, I.D or even an email."

I wordlessly take out the legalization papers and hand it her, waiting as she nods and gives me directions to where my daughter.

I trail through the station, looking at signs and stoping at '#2'. I take a deep breath, twisting the metal door knob and walk inside room, god, my heart that's beating 100 miles per hour.

I'm scared.

I wait and see a officer with tan skin, curly dark brown hair in a bun, police uniform and a light smile adorning her features. I also see the back of a girl with the same shade of dirty blonde hair as me, just without the graying hair, a black jacket and black jeans. Her legs were crossed over another and she was staring straight at the officer.

The officer looks at me and her smile grows as motions for me to sit across from her, I do it without questioning, almost tearing up at the sight.

She looks just like her mom, just with my hair color and eye color.

This is no doubt my daughter.

She looks at me with a blank expression and I gave a small smile, blinking away the tears of joy. She suspiciously raises her, perfect looking, golden eyebrow half an inch. A few miliseconds pass and she gives me a smile back.

She has Lila's smile too?

"So, Anastasia, this is your biological father, Alexander Kingsley. Also, your surname has been changed from 'Waters' to 'Kingsley'." Officer Abadi says, a smile adorning her features.