12 | dinner

Anastasia Kingsley POV

For the dinner, I wear a black turtleneck that was cutout in the back with some black leather pants with my Air Force ones.

I head down and see everyone looks nervous. I internally smirk but display a innocent smile and sit in my seat in the opposite head of dad.

I look at dad and say, "you said you had news to tell me?" Innocently.

Dad stutters out, "yea we wanted to let you know before you found out by yourself or because of someone else"

Elijah takes lead, "we are begging you not to leave us please Anastasia"

Oh?

"We just wanted to let you know that we still love you and we would never harm you" Liam adds

"Werearethemafia" Andre quickly says and all heads turn to him.

"I know" I state and they turn their heads to me and I sheepishly smile at them.

"I knew the moment you told me your name was 'Alexander Kingsley' and then I was like oh your the American don hahaha I'm the mafia princess, yay. Hahaha. Anyways I was wondering something for quite a while now."

"What's that" dad says relief flowing in his veins.

"Canijionthemafia?" I say faster than fucking flash.

"What?" They all say together confused.

I awkwardly laugh and say, "can I, join the mafia?" As if I'm talking to a child.

"No" everyone except Giovanni and Adrian.

"What? Why not?" I asked confused

"It's dangerous" dad says

"Bullshit it's not as dangerous as my life before I came here"

"What do you mean" Elijah says suspiciously

"I didn't have a good life before I came here. I think I should be able to join if I want."

"Fine you can join if you do the test and omertà" dad says

All my brothers turn to dad and yell,"WHAT?"

"If she wants to join she should get the choice just all of you did when you turned 16" he explains

"Yea but we didn't get kidnapped and found 15 years later" Nathaniel argues

"That's not my fault!" I argue.

"But we don't wanna lose you" Andre says sadly

"You won't. And plus you do realize my life is still at risk even if I'm not in the mafia I still am the daughter of the American don?" I inform with a raised brown.

"Yea but it's still dangerous" Nicholas says.

"Yeah and It's dangerous even if I'm breathing and living in this house" I deadpan

"She's right ya know" Liam states.

"Fine" my 5 other brothers grumble as they roll their eyes.

"You'll be taking the three tests. First one tomorrow, the fight, you will fight two of our best fighters. Next is the hacking test, where you find the information of a gangs next shipment and the last one is a torture a member of a rival gang and find out why they're here." Dad concludes

"Okay that's easy enough" I reply

They all look at me with a look of disbelief.

"What I'm not innocent to the underground world"

"What do you mean" Noah asks

"You guys know Dawn the assassin and street fighter and racer?" I ask smugly.

"HOLY SHIT"
"I DID NOT GET BEAT BY MY SISTER"
"Thats awesome"
"Cool"
"No way"

"Well my name is Anastasia Adessa DAWN Kingsley" I say empathizing the Dawn

They look at me in disbelief.

I smile, "this is really good food huh?" Pointing to the Indian food on my plate.

"You know what, I'm going to sleep for the uh tests tomorrow. See you tomorrow. Good night"

And I changed and went to sleep for a day of fun tomorrow.