35 | fuck

Adrian Dmitriev POV

Adrian Dmitriev POV

I dropped her on the bed, ready to fuck her. I crawled over her and smirked at her, grabbing her face roughly and kissing her. She opened her mouth and I tried and plunged my tongue in her mouth.

She started battling my tongue but lost, making me smirk and her hands touched my wet hair, mine roaming all over her body. I groaned when she bit my lower tongue. I growled at her giggles and started kissing her neck, probably creating a ton of hickeys.

When I got to her breasts, I looked up for consent, which she granted by nodding and moaning. I ripped off the clothing and lips landed on her pink nipple, biting and sucking on it, giving her pleasure. Her other breast being occupied by my hand covered in metal rings.

She arched her back, giving me more access ad I switched to the other breast. I stopped when she started panting even more, kissing her stomach and then her hips and skipping over her pussy, her thighs. I kissed her covered pussy, teasing her.

I ripped it off a few seconds later. I saw how wet I made her and smirked. My head dipped between her legs and I licked her clit up and down, seeing her moan even louder. I inserted a finger in her tight pussy, adding another one when I see her clutching the sheets so hard, she might rip them.

"ты такой чертовски сладкий на вкус. Я никогда не смогу тебя увидеть." I growled, as she came undone on my face, tasting her sweet juices. [You taste so fucking sweet. I can't ever have enough of you.]

"Taste yourself." I commanded her, putting my fingers on her mouth. She shyly opened her mouth and moaned as she tasted herself. The sight made my heart beat even faster. Her warm mouth around my fingers made me wanna fuck her right this second.

I grabbed the condom from the night stand and pulled off my boxers, slipping on the condom. I looked at her and she nodded her head again. I teased her again, putting my dick on her wet cunt.

I quickly slammed into her, feeling her wetness making me go even faster, her nails clawing my back, giving me more pleasure than I ever thought would. I looked at the goddess underneath me. Her dirty blonde hair, covered in sweat and sea water, moans exiting her plump pink lips, her grey eyes filled with lust and her upper body covered in hickeys.

I went faster, my skin slapping against hers, my hand went to her throat and my lips went to hers. I squeezed her throat, biting her lower lip and kissing her again before she came again. A few more thrusts, the condom was full and we were both panting. I took the condom off and put on another one.

I sat, my head against the back board. I patted my lap, indicating her to ride me. She smirked and slowly lowered herself, waiting for a few seconds to get adjusted to my dick. She started fucking me, her plump breasts jumping up and down. I grabbed her waist and started moving her faster. Her pussy kept tightly circling my thick cock.

I grabbed her breasts and started massaging them, leaning towards her mouth to kiss her. A few seconds later she cummed on the condom. I grabbed her waist and started moving her up and down as I came. I placed her next to me, throwing the condom in the bin.

"Get on all fours. We aren't done yet dorogaya." I commanded.

She did as I said and I put on another condom, thrusting into her pink pussy again and again, my hand went down her back and pressed on her neck, her head going down. Her ass was now on full display and I was loving it. Her hands gripped the sheets even more than before. I groaned again when she whimpered. That was a sight to see.

"Faster, please go faster Adrian." She begged, as I slapped her ass, leaving a light red mark on it.

"Don't tell me what to do detka." I growled, when she tightened around my cock, cumming on my dick as I pounded into her a few more times. I threw the condom away again. [baby]

"Your pick dorogaya. Counter, wall or shower?" I ask, kissing down her back as she shivered and moaned, clenching her legs together.

"Answer detka." I commanded, smirking at her unraveled state.

"All three." She moaned.

-

AN

AN

For all you horny fuckers!

Btw I'm a virgin so plz don't judge my smut!!

Love y'all