44 | shitty life

Anastasia Kingsley POV

I knew it was inevitable.

They were going to find out I was pregnant and I had lost the child at one time or another.

Dr. Yasmine was talking with dad and grandpa outside. She had to tell them, about the scars too.

I closed my eyes, prepping myself for this horror shit show. I wanted to be dead.

With the dead fetus.

My brothers all sat in my room, conversing with each other. It had been two days since I was shot.

I used Liam's phone to call my boyfriend, already knowing he's going to be angry as fuck that I got kidnapped and shot. I didn't yet tell him about the kid, it was too hard.

I tried but the words wouldn't come out with me breaking down.

" Can everyone leave this room, me and dad have to talk with Anastasia." Dad questioned, which was more like a command.

I emotionlessly waved to my brothers, Louis was sleeping so Nate carried him out, throwing me a smile.

Dad waved at them too until he closed the door and looked at me with murderous face.

"She told you?" I chuckled humorlessly.

"Why did she tell me you were pregnant and why did she tell me that you have scars on your torso?" He said, eerily calm.

"Because I was fucking pregnant and I was abused." I bluntly told them, relaxing in the uncomfortable hospital bed.

They both looked ready to kill some mother fuckers.

I decided to tell them more of my past, "When I was six, Lilly and John didn't have enough money to provide for me and Louis so they put him up for adoption. They still didn't have enough money so they ended up selling me to buy their drugs and alcohol. They sold me more times than I could remember. I was raped, beat, starved, whipped, you name it. Then they thought that I would be their servant, so they abused me too. When I was nine, they beat me so bad I needed stitches and I didn't have any supplies so I was wandering the streets until 14 year old Ava saw my ragged clothes and helped me. We quickly became friends and shared our pasts, we had very similar experiences. So we decided we weren't gonna take the shit anymore and decided to train ourselves and provide for ourselves. When I was twelve, I was walking home from the grocery store, food I wasn't allowed to eat in my arms. I was cornered by over 20 men, I could only fight like 10 at this point so I was scared out of my fucking mind, but someone shot a bullet, scaring the idiots away, one dropping dead. Turns out that Mikey was the one to shoot the gun and we hung out until he had to leave, I told him my name was Annie for various reasons. From then on, I trained harder, and finally launched my companies which were hits. Then Parker and Max blew up Lilly and Johns house, I got sent here." I concluded.

Grandpa was on the verge of punching someone, his eyes closed, taking deep breaths.

Dad seemed even worse, his whole body was shaking.

"What about the pregnancy?" Dad's voice was barely a whisper.

"That was pretty simple, a dick-" I was interrupted by grandpa.

"Sweetheart, he means, who's child were you pregnant with?"

"Um I- I don't think I'm gonna tell you." I shook my head.

"Was it a one night thing or..." dad furrowed his brows.

At least he's not mad about it right?

"No, we are in a relationship. I just don't think he'd want to get beat up just yet." I sighed.

"Do we know him?" Grandpa asked, anger still in his eyes from my past.

I nod, "Yea actually."

"And he treats you well?" Dad trailed on.

I nodded, "The best."

"Good. Well I can't wait to meet him. Again. But I'm going to the torture room, blowing off some steam." Grandpa gave a tight nod, leaving the room, tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry baby, I know what it's like to lose a child but it will get better and all of will be there to help you, Ava Mikey, your grandparents, your aunts, your uncles and your like a hundred brothers. We are all there for you. Even your boyfriend." He hugged me as my hair got moist from his tears.

I nodded and just sat in the bed. Not bothering to hug him back.

"I'll leave you alone for some time until the kids come back." He said, stepping out of the room as I tried to go back to sleep, pretending none of this ever happened.

But it did.

AN

I still don't have a plot for my next book but PLEASE CHECK OUT THE FUCKING AESTHETICS!!!

Love y'all!