40 | ana's pregnant

Anastasia Kingsley POV

"I personally do love the new makeover. Don't you think?" I cocked a brow, starting to reply to Adrian's texts on my phone.

"NO! We don't want hot pink rooms!" They all but screamed.

"Well that's too bad." I sighed, looking at them. I giggled and it turned into hysterical laughter.

"Fine, do you want it brown?" I asked, laughing slightly.

"No!" They whined.

I pushed the button and heard some faint liquid drops as they ran back too their rooms.

"EWW!" They screamed, running back.

"Oh! You said no! I heard yes! But what I didn't hear is you waking me up this morning!" I smirked, getting out of my room to see splats of brown paint running out of the rooms, a pink room with splashed of brown in one of their rooms I went to the kitchen to eat something.

I picked some chocolate granola bar and sat on the island chair, my brothers staring at me as if I were an alien.

"I know I'm beautiful but you can stop staring." I smiled sarcastically.

"You're so annoying!" All five of them exclaimed. Andre and Noah looked sad, Nate and Liam were mad as fuck and Nic had a neutral look but I know he hated what I had done. Eli went to school before us all and Louis went after us. And me being the petty me, I decided to get back at them for almost making me late. So now their rooms were hot hot pink with splashes of brown going across them.

I could pay for the repairs and so could they.

"Why the fuck is there pink and brown paint along my floors?" Dad seethed, looking at us, all of them pointing to me.

He turned to me, his angry face softened a little bit, you almost wouldn't see it.

"Daddy, they didn't wake me up this morning! They made me miss two classes!" I pouted my lips, widening my grey eyes, innocence shining in them, tears gathering.

I need a fucking Oscar, bitches.

He turned to the boys, his angry face back up. They all tried to explain it wasn't their fault but dad didn't care. "You are all grounded for a week. Learn to wake your sister up and don't get on her bad side." He scolded.

When he left, I smirked, turning to the boys. "If that didn't work, I always had plan two."

"Oh yea and what's worst than dad's punishments?" Nic snorts.

"Oh I don't know... Grandpa?" I cocked my head to the left,

They all cussed, knowing I wouldn't get in trouble for a while.

-

"I like those names!" Ava commented after hearing my choices.

"Adonis for the oldest, Atlas for the second and Ares for the last one!" She added, a smile on her face. "Ares and Atlas can even be girl names..."

"Aves, baby you know we haven't had girls in so long before Ana. Even though that would be amazing." Eli told her sadly, wanting a daughter.

"I know, I know. But on the bright-side, we'll tell everyone tomorrow! I'm having kids in 6 months!" Ava squealed.

"Oh my fucking god I gotta go! Liams birthday is in like a month right? I need to make him a car! Love you both and the kids so much bye!" I ran out, hopping on my motorcycle, going to my penthouse to fix up a Chevrolet Corvette.

-

It was dinner time, Tuesday. I had fixed up a lot of the car, taking out a bunch of parts and putting in an order to buy mine.

Ava and Elijah were going to announce that they were expecting and I guess now engaged cause my brother being the extra asshole, flew her to Paris yesterday after our talk and engaged to her.

I was totally excited!! They said I could announce it cause they were nervous as fuck.

"Okay. Guys can I have your attention." Eli's voice boomed.

All seven of them looked at Eli and Ava who were standing, waiting for him to say something. "I know we've only been dating for a few months but I love her and wearegettingmarried."

I smiled at them, happily. Everyone else also seemed really happy for their new in-law.

Elijah thanked everyone for the congratulations and looked at me for the second announcement and I smirked, and excused myself.

I grabbed the small Bentley, Lamborghini and Bugatti I worked on and used a remote control to steer them into the dining room and everyone stared at me.

"You are so not gonna fit in there sis." Andre laughed.

"Oh! It's not for me." I rolled my eyes.

"You're kidding right?!" Nic shouted, looking at me and then Eli's face and then Ava's stomach. "I'm gonna be a uncle?!"

"ANA'S PREGNANT?!" Noah shouted.

"No, you idiot! Ava is pregnant!" Louis smacked him. "Congratulations!"

Everyone else took turns congratulating them and then we cut a red velvet cake and shared name recommendations.

Since most of my brothers rooms were still filled with paint, Nate, Nic, Liam and Andre slept in my room, Noah sleeping with Louis.