33 | 11 hour jog

Anastasia Kingsley POV

"Hey, how y'all doin?" I meekly say, grabbing everyone's attention.

"Don't 'hey' us young lady! Where the hell were you?!" Dad screams, everyone matching his anger level.

"Woah! Calm down I was having a morning jog." I roll my eyes.

"Ugh. Why was the door locked and pillows under the blanket?" Uncle Brax asked.

"You guys probably wouldn't have let me outside if I did." I said, sitting next to Ava on the bed.

"Okay, fine. But if you do that again you are getting grounded!" Grandma scolds.

I nod and after some more scolding I am left with Liam in the room.

"Why the fuck were you jogging since 12 pm?" He calmly asked.

"I fell asleep." I half-lied, shrugging my shoulders.

He came closer and sniffed me. I blinked rapidly and inched away from him. He narrowed his eyes and left.

Shit.

He knows.

He obviously knows the smell of his best friend.

Fuck me.

-

Liam Kingsley POV

I was first mad.

Then confused.

Then more confused.

Then more mad.

I rushed down the stairs, grabbing my phone from my room, saying bye to everyone. I jogged out of the house and went to the asshole who I call 'best friend's house.

I knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer. It was Igor. I looked down at his 5'7 height and waved, "where's the asshole?"

"Upstairs, in his room." He replied texting on his phone.

I rushed up the stairs and found Adrian's door and opened it.

He was on the bed, only in boxers. I walked towards him, smelling Ana's vanilla and coconut odor.

This little bastard was so gonna get it.

I punched him hard in the fucking ass.

"What the fuck?" He muttered.

"You little shit!" I scream. The door was locked and the walls were sound proof.

"The fuck did I do?" He growled, his Russian accent coming out bold.

"Oh I don't know? Fucked with my sister!!" I screamed, punching him again.

"Fuck." He sighed, rubbing his forehead.

"So you did fuck?!!" I was now furious. I just thought they were dating or some shit.

"WHY?!" I screamed, punching him in the fucking face, blood oozing out of his nose, onto the floor.

And he just blinked.

"I fucking hate you!" I punched him again. He ducked.

"Look, I didn't want to make you mad but-." I interrupted him.

"If you had a sister, and I fucked her how the hell would you feel." I calmly said, realizing my mistake right away.

His jaw clenched and his face hardened. "Get out." He calmly said.

"I didn't-" I started.

"Get out or I throw you out." He said, venom clear in his words.

"Please! I'm sorry. I didn't mean-."

He threw me out. I fucking hate my self.

Adrian had an older sister, by 3 years. She was captured by the Spanish and was raped by over 100 and brutally murdered on video, which was given to her family.

I just stood outside his door for seconds then decided to go in through the window.

When I got in and locked the window, so he couldn't throw me out. He was in the shower considering the shower was on and he wasn't in his room.

He came out a few minutes later. He was wearing a shirt and sweatpants, glaring at me, "get the fuck out."

"Look, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bring that up. I really didn't mean that and I'm sorry for yelling at you, even though you slept with my little sister. I still don't prohibit it but I guess it's your life. Again I didn't mean to say that shit and I know I'm an asshole but really my sister out of all the girls in the world?" I conclude.

"Don't say shit like that again or I will slit your throat, friend or not. And yes I did pick your sister out of everyone." He smirked at the end.

I groaned, "that's gross! My sister and best friend. Ew."

Just imagining it wanted me to kill him.

"Well, get used to it." He rolled his eyes, texting someone on his phone.

Probably Anastasia.