8 | school

Anastasia Kingsley POV

I woke up today in an annoyed mood.

It's time for school.

Ugh.

The worst fucking part is that I start two months into school. Everyone's gonna know I'm new.

I groan, dreading the fact that I now have to wake up before 12pm.

I grab my school uniform and head to the bathroom to take a quick shower. I stand under the scalding hot water, washing my body with my strawberry coconut body wash and dry myself and put my uniform on.

The uniform was sadly mandatory but it wasn't ugly, it's just I wanted my freedom to wear whatever the fuck I wanted.

The uniform consisted of a white collared shirt with a dark green sweater on top and a black skirt and stockings. I knew it was gonna cold so, I put on the expensive blazer. I then got my favorite black doc martins and a gold necklace that's from my company 'Dawn' co.

I grab the lipgloss and eyeliner, doing a quick swipe.

God, I'm beautiful.

I quickly comb through my hair, making sure I don't look like cotton candy.

I grab my beautiful black backpack with my phone and head to the dining table with my resting bitch face on, seeing almost everyone on the table, eating

I take my respective seat and start to eat the pancakes and eggs with some coffee.

Food is life.

"Who's car are we taking?" I question, hoping my vehicles get here as soon as possible.

My vehicles were the best in the world.

"You can choose who to go with." Liam said as he got up, his Nike shoes making no noise as he headed to the huge garage as the other three high schoolers followed, Noah was no where to be found.

"Hey guys, where's Noah?" I raised a brow as the boys looked at me, all holding up five fingers.

Four...