32 | date

Anastasia Kingsley POV

It was finally 11 pm. Mostly everyone was asleep.

Ava and I were awake. Getting ready for my date.

I've been on dates with my ex-girlfriend, Atlas. She died on a mission. She was one of the best assassins but was sabotaged.

Blinking away the tears, I walk near the closet in the room and wait for Ava to arrive. I roll my eyes, getting impatient and walk into it. I looked at all the clothes I brought here and picked out a black sleeveless crop top, grey sweats and a dark blue zip up.

I grabbed a pair of my white Jimmy Choo Hawaii sneakers and checked my outfit

I grabbed a pair of my white Jimmy Choo Hawaii sneakers and checked my outfit. I shrugged and put my hair in a pony tail. I grabbed my phone, gum and locked my door after putting pillows under it.

I opened the balcony door and went over the ledge, lowering my self and jumping until I got to Liam's bedroom window. I rolled my eyes at the irony and ran half a mile to the location I was supposed to be at. I looked around and saw a candle.

I followed it, my knife in hand, but dropped it when I saw Adrian sitting on a white blanket with all different types of food and rosé and pillows. My jaw dropped. This asshole was so sweet!

I sat down next to him and pouted, "this is so sweet!"

"Stop pouting or I'm gonna fuck you." He says.

So romantic

I rolled my eyes and payed my head on his shoulder. He handed me a strawberry and I ate the whole thing, thanking him.

"Let's play twenty questions." He says after eating some cheesecake. I silently hum, "where the fuck did you grow up?"

"I grew up in a city near LA, California." I grimace, remembering the living conditions with my aunt and uncle. "If you weren't born into the mafia, what would you work as?"

"Honestly I don't know, I've always wanted to be Mafia leader. If I had to chose though, maybe run a company or be a engineer." He replies. "What were the conditions that you lived in, back in California?"

"First five years were fine and then they weren't until I was 12. I moved out." I cryptically answered.

He rolled his eyes, "what do you mean by they weren't fine?"

"Ah ah ah. One question at a time. How old were you when you moved to the USA?" I asked, curious about his accent.

"When I was seven, I moved from Moscow to New York, for education and to be closer to allies." He stated, "what do you mean by not fine?"

"Don't tell anyone, if you do, I cut your dick off." I sweetly smiled at him. "I was abused."

"Who the fuck-"

"It's my turn! Where do you want to live when you grow older?" I put my head on his lap after taking a cherry from the middle.

"Berlin, New York or Vienna." He takes another bite of the Alfredo pasta, "who abused you?"

I sighed, "my aunt, uncle and a few others."

He started playing with my hair, and we kept eating, asking questions answering them.

-

I woke up with my head on the white blanket, Adrian's head between my breasts and his arms around my torso. I smiled, remembering yesterday night.

I unconsciously started playing with his hair.

What's the time?

Shit!

I grabbed my phone carefully, not wanting to wake up Adrian. The time was 11 am. I shot up, shaking Adrian.

He mumbled random shit, I slapped the back of his head and he woke up, glaring at me. "It's 11."

"Fuck!" He said, in the most sexy voice I've ever fucking heard.

"Let's go! We can clean up later." I did tell Ava to cover for me but you never know.

We ran all the way back to the mansions but went in at different times. I went back in through the balcony.

When I got in, I stopped dead in my tracks.

Standing there was my whole family. I mean everyone.

"Hey, how y'all doin?"

AN

I have two tests to do but I don't understand Math!!!

Anyways, people have been asking for another update and no one else is updating so, I did.

Also I've never been on a date so please don't judge. Write something if you have actually went on one and know what to write. Please!

Love you!!