36 | spar

Anastasia Kingsley POV

I see the bright light peaking through the curtains and start to flutter my eyes open.

I'm naked on a bed, a body pressed against mine. I look down and see Adrian's face in between my breasts again. I lightly giggled and look up to see a clock that read '9:21'.

I tried to move my legs but they hurt so fucking bad. I quickly stopped moving and ran my hair through my boyfriend's hair. He stirs in his sleep, mumbling random shit. I close my eyes and relax knowing the meeting is at 1 pm today.

A few minutes later, he wakes up. "Morning, dorogaya." He says in his deep Russian accent that almost made me cum again.

"Morning, asshole." I smiled.

He rolled his eyes, getting off my body, stretching and sitting up against the backboard. He picked me up and put me in between his legs as he started playing with my hair. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing!" I exclaim. He raised a brow. "Fine. You have a extra long dick so now my vagina feels as if it was shot."

"Well thanks for the compliment and I'm sorry, detka." He said, softly smiling.

He suddenly got up and put on his boxers, his boner still there. I rolled my eyes and he came out. He picked up my body, carefully. He took us into the bathroom and the bathtub was on.

I quickly pecked his lips and he lowered me into it, taking off his boxers and coming in behind me. My back was now pressed to his front, his arms around my torso. "Thank you." I whispered.

He just kissed my shoulder.

-

I was finally back. My lower region didn't hurt as bad, but it wasn't fully recovered. It just turned 12:30 and I was wearing a black turtleneck and some black jeans. I put some more concealer on my neck and rolled up the turtleneck.

I walked with Noah and Louis to the dining hall, sitting next to Ava and Adrian. Adrian instantly put his hand on my upper upper thigh, making me wet.

A few minutes of banter with Eli and the dons came in with the rest of the adults.

"The German and French are backing out of the war, from loss of too many men. The Spanish still want to be first so they are currently still fighting. One of my men have calculated they have lost over 20,000 of their men, 1,000 still in America, over 10,000 still in Spain. We've sent over 200 men from all three mafias to infiltrate the Spanish bases in America so they won't have any more men in the USA and we can return after going to Spain and killing those bastards. We are all going to Spain the day after tomorrow, today everyone is training as well as tomorrow. So eat up and at 2:30 meet at the gym center, a mile away. And yes you do have to run to it." Lorenzo Bianchi concludes, sitting down.