45 | my fault

Surprise bitches ;)

Surprise bitches ;)

Anastasia Kingsley POV

We were finally back in New York. The mansion had a lot more security and even alarms now, which sucked ass. I was still being distant from everyone, the only thoughts in my brain were that I might never be able to give birth.

That sucked.

The worst part was probably the fact that I still have to tell Adrian. To say I was dreading that conversation would be the understatement of the fucking century. Hell was for sure going to break loose and the German mafia would be no more.

But the worst part was that if I was faster maybe I would still be able to have kids. But I was too fucking slow.

It was my fault my child died.

It's my fault I might never give birth again.

A voice in the back of my head said it wasn't my fault but I was just too caught up in my thoughts.

Dad and grandpa treat me like glass, ever since they heard my shitty past.

I loathe it.

I was so angry and sad.

I cut myself.

I didn't do that in years.

I tried to stop.

But it's my fault my child is dead.

It's all my fault.

So here I was, bandaging my wrists again for the fourth time this week.

Adrain keeps calling me, I don't pick up.

Ava keeps calling me, I don't pick up.

Mikey keeps calling me, I don't pick up.

Parker and Max keep calling me, I don't pick up.

My family keeps calling me, I don't pick up.

They have to come into my room to see if I'm still alive.

Adrian was in Russia for the past week for the mafia but he said he was going to come as soon as possible.

I need him right now.

I need to tell him I killed his child.

I may have killed innocents before, but it didn't hurt.

But this did.

A lot.

I spent a lot of the time in the shower, crying till I couldn't anymore.

I couldn't do anything, anymore.

I layed on my bed, watching Miraculous Ladybug.

Even that didn't help.

That's how bad it was.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

I was to tired to say anything. The person opened the door anyways.

Adrian's 6'5 build came into view and I almost smiled.

Almost.

He saw my face and frowned.

I looked horrible.

"What happened, dorogaya?" He whispered, sitting on my bed, pulling me on his lap.

I just shook my head, hugging him tightly.

"Come on, I know getting shot wasn't the only thing that happened. Did those motherfuckers do something to you?" He hugged me back, whispering in my ear.

"I'm sorry." I cried, my voice was merely a whisper.

"What happened?" He lifted my head with his hand, wiping my tears.

"If I was faster, maybe it would have survived. Maybe I would have a higher chance of getting pregnant. But I was too slow. I killed our kid." I was sobbing at this point. His black shirt had felt like it had been drenched in water.

He kept stroking my hair, "You were pregnant. With my child."

"No, I was pregnant with Johnny Depp's kid. Of course I was pregnant with yours. And I killed it."

"Hey hey hey. You didn't kill it. You didn't shoot the bullet. You didn't kill it. The Germans killed it. Not you." Adrian slowly explained it, ignoring my sarcasm.

"Shhhh. Go to sleep, detka. I have some motherfuckers to kill." He put me next to him, pulling me to his chest, as I snuggled into his scented shirt.

I didn't kill it.

AN

CHECK MY NEW BOOK!!

Prologue and chapter 1 are up!!

Also-
I need to get new shoes but I don't know which ones!! Help me!!