41 | captured

Anastasia Kingsley POV

It was 3am and I was finally done with the new designs for the gym.

I yawned, closing my laptop and putting it on the nightstand, turning of the lights. I put the covers on, falling a sleep in a second.

-

I woke up suddenly to a cold breeze, knowing my window wasn't open, I harshly stood up.

I was too late. I was feeling woozy, a figure stood next to my bed, holding their hand up as if they injected me with something.

"Fucking asshole," I muttered as I fall into unconsciousness.

-

The floors were grey and red, matching the walls. It was quiet, other than the screams and cries of people. I knew this place had to be either the French or German.

I was tied to a metal chair with chains around my whole body. The smell of the room alone made me wanna die. I looked around the room to see if anything could help me break out.

Nothing seemed useful. There was nothing in the room except for a small as fuck window that would not even take out a baby, a metal door and a small crack through the walls and a small camera.

I sighed, knowing I wouldn't be able to get out of the chains. I knew that being nervous and anxious in this situation would be the worst thing so I remained calm.

It had been less than ten minutes and I heard yelling. The yelling was coming near the door.

A 5'8 man came in through the door. He had pale skin and dark brown eyes, light blonde hair and was fairly young, maybe early twenties. There were two men, about my height behind him, probably guarding my door. They were dressed in all black, guns held up.

"So, you are awake." The 'leader' said, crossing his arms, German accent pouring out.

"No, I'm sleeping," I scoff.

"That's no way to speak to your future husband." He drawled.

"Bitch, what?" I raised my eyebrows.

He came up to me and slapped me hard in the face, I could feel blood on my check from his big gold ring in coming in contact with my skin.

I rolled my eyes, "That the best you got, shit head?"

He punched me this time, right in eye.