38 | idiot

Nathaniel Kingsley POV

We were on a jet, uncle Braxton being the doctor, helped take out the bottlers and treat the wounds, doing Ana first seeing as she was in critical condition.

I had only been grazed and I knew how to treat it. But Ana was an idiot and was blinded by rage when she saw the girls, forgetting the plan and resorted to her anger.

I rolled my eyes at Adrian's anger when he heard that she was shot twice.

Why does he even care?

What if he's like madly in love with her and hasn't had time to confess it yet.

I snickered internally, rolling my eyes at my idiot self.

"She'll be up in a few hours, dad!" Uncle Braxton exclaimed, grandpa still looking anxious and mad.

Everyone knew he loved her more than anything. Hell! If he was to choose if either all his grandsons live or his granddaughter live he would let us die in less than a heartbeat.

Ava was also really stressed so she went to take a nap. She was lucky to have known Anastasia for a while.

Dad was worried about his daughter even though he had been grazed on the calf.

I surely worried about my sister. A lot at that. I loved her, but I knew that she would survive. She's a Kingsley and she's survived 15 years without her family, she would survive gun shots.

-

We were finally in New York.

Ana still wasn't awake.

We took her to the warehouse closest to home and put her in the medical wing, the doctors helping her.

"I didn't raise my son to be an idiot!" Grandpa says, smacking Braxton on the head.

"It's not my fault!" He snaps back.

"Oh yes it is. Why the hell did you buy yourself into medical school?" Grandpa retorts.

"I guess your right." He mutters, lowly.

"So, she is in an medically induced coma. She can wake up whenever she wants but she's lost a lot of blood so she might take a day or two." The doctor says after waiting for grandpa and uncle Braxton to shut up.

-

It had been two days and Anastasia was still in a coma.