27 | safe house

Anastasia Kingsley POV

I arrive at the house after taking a put stop at an Indian restaurant. I park my Kawasaki and head inside the beautiful house.

I head down the stairs after seeing Aunt Em, Candace and grandma playing with Louis and Ethan, William and Mason.

I see all five men hanging from chains. Dad, grandpa and the uncles talking about the method to use and the cousins and brothers listening to them.

I roll my eyes at them, walk through the door and pour a bucket of cold water on the weakest looking member, which did not look weak at all.

He gasps up and looks at me as I sadistically smirk at him. Fear in his eyes. "Now I'll give you a chance to tell me the truth. If not we get it out of you."

"I-I-I- do-don't k-know an-anything." He stutters, looking down. I sigh and grab one of the knives and cut his shirt off to see different tattoos. I see a 'Maria Stella' one on his heart and I smile sweetly.

"You know its almost Christmas. That means you get to spend time with family. Yay!" I say faking emotion. "You know, mother's, wives, daughters." And he flinched.

"Maria Stella is a beautiful name isn't it?" I sarcastically questioned.

He growled and had fury in his features.

"How old is your daughter?"

"Don't touch my daughter or I will kill all of you." He growled madly.

"Oh but don't you see? You are the one tied up to a chain! We can make a deal. You tell me what's up and we don't harm Maria." I smile sweetly.

"No!" He growled, his long locks covered in sweat.

"Fine. I'll be back." I roll my eyes.

I exit the door and get bombarded with questions. "Shut up. Anyone have a laptop." Andre hands me his laptop and I try to find Maria Stella.

I smirk when I have it.

Maria Stella Gonzalez
Age: 4
Father: Marcos Gonzalez
Mother: Bella Gonzalez

I go back inside the room. "So Marcos, a four year old daughter? That's cute!" I mock.

"What do you want?" He yelled at me.

"Well I just wanted to know why you were at my house. Why did you tie my family up?" I ask, kneeling to his height, holding the sharpest knife to his face.

"Boss is going to wipe out the Americans, Russian and Italians. We are going to be the best mafia. First he needs to weaken them and then steal all their imports and then kill them a few weeks after the mafia ball." He whimpered.

"I would feel pity but I don't. Have a nice life." I say as I slash my knife over his neck.

I walk out the door and use the damp rag that Andre gave me on my face.

"How did you do that so fast?" Elijah asks.

"It usually takes us atleast 4 days." Bryan added.

"I have a physiology degree if you guys forgot" I rolled my eyes. "Anyways can someone lead me to the bathroom. Don't wanna look like I just killed people."

"I'll take her." Liam offered, throwing an arm around my red shoulder that was covered in blood.

"Good job by the way. Here's my room. Bathroom that way and clothes that way." He said, pointing to different doors.

I thanked him and got into the bathroom and used his body was that smelled like him but I just wanted the blood out. I watched as the pink water twirlers down the the silver drain. I dried my hair with a towel and my body. I went to Liam's closet and got a dark green sweatshirt and some basketball shorts.

I went downstairs, hair still wet and sat next to Liam and thanked him again, laying my head on his shoulder as we watched 'Teen Titans Go' with Louis.