6 | snake

Anastasia Kingsley POV

We both jump in at the same time. He also has a mask on. A green one to be exact.

Probably to match the snake theme.

"I'm not fighting a girl," he scoffs.

"Why? Scared you'll lose? Pussy," I snarled at him and roll my now black eyes.

He gets angry, "I'm the undefeated fighter here, I don't lose."

Way to be humble about it dude.

"Well I don't either, princess." I say and just like that, he throws the first punch. I block it and smirk at his face that looks even madder. He throws more punches as I block each one of them and continue as I see him visibly get tired and angrier.

I throw him a fake smile and get close to him and uppercut him. He stumbles back and I take the opportunity to rush at him and throw a punch him in the stomach and he falls to the mat. I quickly straddle him and keep throwing punches, as I see his grey eyes, the same ones that I have.

Shit.

He's one of my stupid idiot brothers.

Of fucking course he is.

I get off of him, not wanting to get my new family already have an injury cause of me.

I'm declared winner and I fake a smirk and bow before jumping out. I grab my money and change before heading out as I tell Park and Max about what the fuck just happened.

I rush home, disabling the cameras from my phone and get in through my window that's above a drain pipe.

Convenient.

I put my bag in the back of my closet, hiding it behind the bundles of clothes.

Sighing, I trek over to my bathroom, stripping of my clothes and turning on the black shower in my beautiful fucking bathroom.

Using the glass shower I look in the black cabinets under the sinks to see stocks of shampoo that looked really expensive and looked they smelled expensive too

Using the glass shower I look in the black cabinets under the sinks to see stocks of shampoo that looked really expensive and looked they smelled expensive too. I look at the white fluffy towels and put some near the shower, turning on the shower to a very hot temperature.