42 | sick

Anastasia Kingsley POV

I jerked awake from my horrible dream, gasping for air. The smell of this place grew worse in the 5 days I've been here.

I've been throwing up since the second day because I still haven't been eating the food they gave me. I grow more annoyed each day but don't show it to Siegfried so he could be better to me.

In the end he's just gonna end up dead.

And I'll be the one to kill him.

Thundering foot steps come closer to my door and I smile sweetly, internally dreading this.

"Hello my wife." Siegfried sighed, putting his hand on my cheek. I lean into his hand and smile at him, wanting to barf on his face.

"Hi." I whispered seductively.

"Do you want to be out of these chains, αγαπητός?" He frowns. [Dear]

"Yes please." I look at him, his hand extended to get the key from the guards hand.

He unlocks it and gives the key back to the guard, waving to them as they step out and close the door.

"Oh my beautiful wife, do you want food?" He asks, eyebrows furrowed.

"Please." I whimper, wanting to get over with this shit.

"Let's go to my house." He smiled.

I smile back, "Can I see Louis?"

"No. Tomorrow maybe." He sternly nods.

Shit.

"Ok." I sighed.

He helped me to my feet, as I leaned on him, even though I could walk properly.

-

It had been two days at Siegfried's house and I had been eating his food. He only had German snacks but I didn't care I was hungry as fuck.

I had also thrown up a shit lot. I knew it wasn't the food problem anymore.

I was probably pregnant or had a stomach bug.

And if it was option number one, that bitch is going straight in to the trash.

With the amount of times me and Adrian had fucked, it wouldn't be surprising, but I was gonna make the escape plan harder.

My plan was to take the two guns I found under the nightstands in Siegfried's and go into the warehouse to get Louis. I would then shoot Siegfried's guards and him and take out Louis and sneak out the back door, killing people that came in my way. From there I would run into the garage and take one of the SUV's. After that, drive to one of the closest cars and Hotwire it, ditching the SUV and taking the new car. Without dying.

Pretty simple other than the fact that the guns weren't silenced, which would alert the other guards.

But that wouldn't stop me, it was now or never.

-

It was time, Siegfried was leading me through the warehouse and I was following him, remembering every turn. I saw an escape door and took a mind that there were currently no guards. Siegfried stopped at a door near mine and took his hand out at the guard who gave him a key.

He took the key and opened the door, sighing.

I saw a small figure in the corner of the room, crying. I swallowed the lump in my throat and tiptoed towards him. He gasped when he saw me, flinging his arms around my frame. I genuinely smiled for the first time in days, hugging him back. Thank fuck he wasn't in chains or this shit would have been a whole lot harder.

I turned around and winked at Siegfried and then pulled out my gun and shot him, the guards came in a second later, guns in hand. I shot both of them, throwing my guns to the floor and picking up the ones off the dead bodies, which had silencers.

I ran, carrying Louis on my back, speeding to the door. I saw multiple black SUV's and hot wired one quickly.

They must've realized I left the murder scene.

I finally got the engine started and put Louis is the back, hopping into the front as men in black started following me. I drove through the roads, losing multiple cars. I saw a gas station and smiled, parking the car and hurriedly hot wiring the car. I finally did it, Louis hopped in the back and I slid into the front, not before getting shot by one of the German men.

In the stomach.

AN

Half of y'all wanted her to be preggo, the other half not so much, I decided to be a bitch and kill the fucking fetus cause who even likes newborn kids. Ngl they look like little monkeys.

For my new book, should the MC be dating the enemy before her family finds her or after the family finds her?

Before?

After?