18 | we know

Nicholas Kingsley POV

I woke up at 9 am to Ana's face on my chest and arms around my torso and my arms around her shoulder.

I smile, remembering the pep-talk she gave me yesterday.

"Are you staring at me sleeping?" She whispered, her eyes still closed.

"How'd you-?" I get interrupted by the door slamming open with none other than Noah.

"Nick you need to- HEY! Why does he get to sleep with you but I don't!?" He says as he stomps his foot on the ground, looking like a two year old.

We roll our eyes with smiles on our faces. "I only sleep with people I like" Ana says as I snicker.

"Your so mean!" He pouts and lowers his face.

"I'm gonna get ready see you at breakfast brothers." As she gets out of bed and walks down the hall to her room.

"That's so unfair!" Noah whines and turns to head down the stairs, most likely to eat.

I sigh and get ready so I can head downstairs.

-

I walk into the dining room to see dad and Elijah talking, Noah teasing Andre about being a nerd and Nathaniel, Ana and Liam talking about fighting techniques.

"Morning" I say, making my presence known, getting a 'morning's in return. I take a seat next to Elijah. I pick up some bacon and pancakes and sigh nervously.

I look at Ana who looks back with furrowed eyebrows. "Hey guys?" I say loud enough so everyone diverts their attention to me.

"I have to tell you something." Ana looks at me with a reassuring smile, knowing what I was going to tell them. "I hope you don't change how you look at me, I'm still the same brother." Everyone but Ana looks nervous. "I'm gay."

I hear nothing.

It's more silent than Antartica.

"We know." They all said with smiles on their faces.

I furrow my eyebrows in confusion, "Wait- What? How?"

"I mean first of all you have the most amazing fashion taste and you also stare at boys way longer than girls." Nathaniel rolled his eyes.

"Okay. Well that's all I have to say. And thanks for not judging my sexuality." I smile gratefully.

"Well thanks for finally telling us. And why are you saying thank you, we're your family, we love you" Elijah smiles.