24 | more cousins

Anastasia Kingsley POV

I wake up to the sun peaking in through the curtains.

Who the fuck opened them?

I go close the curtains and check the time.

12:59 pm

Well shit.

I quickly take a shower and put on a black lace tank top and some black pants with my white air force ones.

I grab my keys and phone and head to find Louis because dad said he could stay here.

While scrolling through emails I hear yelling coming from the gaming room and head towards it.

This is what they're doing?

I walk in and see them playing COD.

"Hey, Ana!" Noah and Louis exclaim in unison.

"Hey." I smile at them and see everyone staring at me when I sit next to Louis.

"I know I'm beautiful, but stop staring its creepy as hell." I smirk.

They roll their eyes and start to introduce themselves.

"Hey, I'm Dylan." a dirty blond haired kid says.

"Erik!" another blond chirped.

"Felix." Another blond haired one said monotonously.

"William, this is my twin Mason." One of the red heads said, pointing to his twin who was glaring at me.

"I'm Jordan." one tanned blond kid who looked like Aunt Em added.

"Bryan, Jordan's twin." He smiled.

"Jesse." Another tanned one added but he had brown hair instead of the blond like his brothers.

"Lucas and my twin Jax." A blond said pointing to his younger twin who smiled like a fucking idiot.

"I'm Ethan." he said timidly, closing his book, his brown hair shining in the sun light.

"I'm Anastasia, nice to meet you." I politely said with a small smile.