15 | ava

Anastasia Kingsley POV

It was 3 pm and school just ended and I decided to walk home cause the temperature was perfect.

I walked for 10 minutes until a car stopped in front of me. I look through the window and roll my grey eyes after seeing a green eyed brunette.

"What do you want?" I say after a minute of him following me.

"Get in" he says looking through the mirror.

"Why?"

"Walking back to your house in heels for an hour is not fun" he says like it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"Fine" just thinking about sore feet made me want to kill me.

We drove in a comfortable silence for a few minutes until a gun shot was heard.

"Fuck" I grumble and Giovanni curses under his breath.

"Is the car bullet proof and where are the guns?" I ask

"Guns are in the glove box and yes the car in bullet proof" He nods towards the glove box in front of me.

"Good. You keep driving I will shot these motherfuckers" I grunt

I shoot some people and the wheels on the passenger side and then see the driver side cars speeding on us and I go and straddle Giovanni and I hear him curse but continue shooting the tires to slow them down and then shoot the people inside.

I get back into my seat and put the guns away land let out a breath. "You okay?" I ask Giovanni

"Yea I'm fine thanks" he says right as we reach the gate.

I go inside and take a shower and wash my hair and put on a oversized navy blue Los Angelos shirt with some sweatpants.

I head downstairs and see everyone talking together and sit down next to Adrian

I head downstairs and see everyone talking together and sit down next to Adrian. He smirks at me and turns back to talking to Liam. I get bored and turn on the tv and look for something to watch. I decide on 'miraculous lady bug'. After a few episodes, I feel myself getting tired so I lay down on Adrian, who is also watching as is everyone in the room even Elijah.

I wake up on a rocky but soft surface which is incredibly warm so snuggle into it and hear some growls and mumble "shut up". The pillow suddenly laughs and I get up and apologize, "shit-sorry".

"It's fine Anastasia" Adrian replies and I get butterflies when he says my name.

Elijah coughs and says, "I have an announce to make. I have been dating someone for the past 6 months and have invited her for dinner. And she does know about the mafia"

'Finally' I think.

"Better not be a bitch" I yell, walking up the stairs to take a nap.

-

Finally time to meet Elijahs girlfriend. I'm wearing a little fitted beige long sleeved crop top with gray pants.

Right now we are all waiting for his girlfriend and are very excited

After a few seconds I hear the door bell ring and smile. I hear foot steps walking into the kitchen and see Ava. I widen my eyes and open my mouth slightly and get out of my chair to hug the crap out of her 5'6 body.

"I fucking missed you" I say with the biggest smile

"I missed you too" she says with tears in her eyes

She hugs me again and I accept it without hesitation and we stay like that for a few seconds until someone clears their throat.

We pull apart with the biggest smile and she is crying. She wipes her tears and looks at me and smiles more.

"How do you two know each other" Elijah voices out everyone's thoughts.

"This is my sister" we say at the same time

"Well not biologically" we reply again

"Stop copying me" in unison

"No you are the one copying me"

"No you-" we are cut off by Elijah's voice and the snickers of my other brothers

We smile sheepishly and say sorry.

I take the seat next to her and Elijah takes my seat.

"How'd you guys meet" I ask Ava

"Well we um met at a party and guess we both hit it off" Elijah says awkwardly.

Meaning one night stands

Everyone at the table knew that's what they meant and all the kids snickered.

"Well how'd you guys meet?" Elijah asks trying to take the topic off himself

"We met when I was 9 and she was 14. I got injured and she helped me and then we just hung out and we quickly became best friends and sisters and yea." I reply not wanting to tell them about the abuse and she got the hint

"And then a little over half a year I got my college letter to NYU and went and met Eli" she finished off

A few more questions were thrown around and then we finished dinner and went to bed.