37 | spain

Anastasia Kingsley POV

There were roughly 50 people on the island and we decided to split the people so it would be about 25 on each jet instead of taking one and being crowded.

It was the Kingsley's and Adrian, his grandparents and Giovanni and his grandparents. The rest of the people were on the other plane.

When we reached Spain we would go to one of the Russian bases, get ready and then go to infiltrate the different Spanish bases.

On the jet there were the old people talking, Eli and Ava whispering, Liam and Adrian talking even though he kept glancing at me. Then the 4 idiots huddled and talking next to me. I was listening to music and answering emails and approving designs.

-

We finally landed in Spain.

We were in a huge room, almost 20,000 people.

"There are 10 bases within a 100 mile radius. The door only problem we will have is if one of the people get to the base and invade first, the other bases will know. We have to strike at exactly the same time. We have these ear pieces and burner phones, so if one of you guys get there before the time we strike you call." Vladimir concludes, typing of his laptop, handing out burner phones to each group.

Each team had 2,000 people so they had double the amount than the Spanish base.

-

We finally got the sign to go in. It was time to kill some assholes. I put on my sadistic smirk and tightened my hold on my gun and my grenade. I threw in the grenade and heard multiple screams, and groans of agony.

Me and Nate looked at each other and kicked open the doors, our guns in hands. We shot everyone that came in our way, our black suits tinted with dark red blood, same for the others.

We were in the main room, waiting for people to come, circling around when I saw big men rushing out from behind me. One man kicked me in the back which I ended up falling and shooting him in the forehead before getting up. The men behind him were either fighting our men or dead.

I rushed to the hallway that lead to the higher ranked members, a few our men running behind me. I opened the big metal door after punching in the code given. I saw even bulkier men, laughing at a girl getting raped on television.

Disgusting pigs.

I grit my teeth together, throwing another grenade before getting out of the way. I waited until I went back in and shot the others and headed to the prisoners rooms.

I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw the bloody concrete walls with naked girls tied with chains and men around them.

I almost gagged.

My eyes were full with rage at this point, my team and I shot most of the men as the others came to fight us. I grabbed my knives and I started throwing them at people's throats and dicks.

We were only half way done. We still had the middle wing. Me and my men went to the room where nothing was stored and we patched up our injures really quickly. We had to wait for the middle men to come back still.

When the men came we threw in multiple grenades. Most of them died but some were just entering and one of them shot my arm. I ignored the pain, still fighting and killing the men. That was when someone else shot my thigh.

"What the fuck!" I groaned, shooting the last of the men. I quickly took off some cloth from the curtain as Nate and uncle Chris came running to me, sporting their own injured, just not as bad as mine. I gave Nate and uncle Chris the cloth. They put it on just as I started seeing black dots.

"Stay with me Ana!" Nate slapped me.

My eyes kept fluttering, open and closed. I tried keeping them open but I couldn't.

Next thing I knew, it was black and I couldn't think.