48 | epilogue

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

It had been 3 days since Liam's birthday and Anastasia and Liam had yet to return.

All the Kingsley's sat in Alexander's living room, Christian and Julia Kingsley on their laptops, trying to track them. Others making phone calls to allies, others thinking of the endless possibilities of what could have happened.

So far, they had no luck in this situation.

It was 11:59pm, when the doorbell rang as their eyebrows furrowed, Alexander, Richard and Braxton Kingsley made a motion for all the younger people to stay put as they went to check out who came.

When they arrived, they slowly opened the doors, holding their guns out as a safety precaution as they had told the guards to let everyone coming, to leave immediately.

The doors opened and men further furrowed their brows, staring at the two wooden boxes on the ground.

Richard Kingsley pushed back his two sons, not wanting them near it. Thinking it may be a bomb.

He slowly put his ear on them, hearing no beeps, indicating there were indeed no bombs.

He nodded to his kids, silently ordering them to open the caskets.

How he wish he didn't.

Alexander and Braxton slowly opened the opened the boxes, just to see white sheets?

They slowly peeled off the white sheets and saw the most disturbing sight.

Alexander fell to his knees, a heart wrenching sound leaving his throat, sobbing as Richard did the same, Braxton was frozen in his place, tears gathering in his eyes, pouring out like a fountain.

The sobs alerted the other Kingsley's as the pulled out their weapons, heading to the entrance as the saw the two coffins.

In the two coffins lay in the foyer, white sheets next to them. Burned bodies inside.

One was the height of 6'3, the other 5'11. They both had blonde hair, one with brown highlights and the other was a golden color. One had a ruby ring and the other had multiple rings and chains.

They were both in the clothes they left in.

"No. No. No." Julia muttered, shaking her head, tears streaming down her face as the rest of the family cries along with them.

A few days later was the funeral, Adrain Dmitriev couldn't get up.

He lost his best friend since he was 4 and his girlfriend whom he loved. He never got to say 'I love you' to her. He will never be able to ask her to marry him. He will never hear her melodic voice again. He will never see her beautiful hair, her attitude. He will never be able to let her birth his children.

He had lost 3 very important things.

His unborn child.

The love of his life.

And best friend.

All to the fucking mafia.

He didn't really give a shit about anyone after he heard of their deaths.

He was heartbroken because he promised on his life he was going to make sure nothing happened to her but he broke that promise.

Adrian Dmitriev went on a fucking killing spree, killing all the French mafia members faster than the fucking flash.

The only emotions he felt from that point was anger and annoyance.

Adrian visited their graves every night, sitting there and staring. Crying. Talking. Laughing. Arguing. Remembering. And mourning as the stars of the night sky shone brighter than ever, above the arrangement of flowers that lay upon their graves.

Julia being the smart woman she is, decided to take a DNA test before acting impulsively. The results had stated that it was indeed Anastasia Kingsley and Liam Kingsley.

Alexander Kingsley had gone into a depressive state again. A worse one than he had when he lost the love of his life.

Anastasia and Liam's brothers and cousins had also hated the deaths, mourning for months after the deaths.

Louis took it horribly too. He closed off, refusing to talk to anyone. He hated looking in the mirror because he saw Anastasia staring back at him. He suddenly hated his facial features. The same ones shared with Anastasia.

Ava tried not to stress for the next few months so she could give birth to healthy babies but she couldn't help it. This was her sister. As a result she ended up losing one of the children. The two boys were named Atlas Liam Kingsley and Adonis Liam Kingsley.

Richard had a heart attack but luckily survived. Andre had become suicidal but his brothers and nephews helped him. Park and Max had also mourned for months.

It wasn't until almost 6 years later when they went to the mafia ball where they met them. Again.

AN

AN

I LOVE YOU ALL!!

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!!

IM SORRY!!

Also the sequel is on my page!!