10 | party

Anastasia Kingsley POV

Turns out, when I got home, Alexander and Elijah were both home.

Wasn't Alexander supposed to be somewhere else? He's got a whole mafia to run.

"Anastasia? Why are you home earlier than your brothers? They were supposed to bring you home." Alexander said, annoyance showing on his face, Elijah texting someone on his phone.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

"I didn't need to be in my last class, so the other two kids in the class were really nice and said they would give me a ride." I gave him a sweet smile.

Please work.

"Right. Well, can I have their names? I wanna get to know them." He looked at me, burning holes into my eyes.

"I don't remember. We didn't really talk. Plus my memory kind of sucks." I laughed it off as he nodded.

"I'll just have to contact your teacher." He looked down at his laptop, as I started to panic inside, keeping a charming smile on the outside.

"Of course." I shook my head, "I'm going to take a shower, for a private school, they're classroom's were kind of dirty."

"I'll be sure that to mention that to Headmaster Smith." He sent a smile.

Holy shit he's gonna find out.

"See you at, dinner? I have lots of homework to do." I practically ran up the stairs and locked the door to my room, taking out my phone and contacting Maxim.

"Miss us already?" Max's voice chuckled as I heard Parker say 'hi'.

"Hey guys, I need help. Max? Can you hack into a teachers email?"

"Yea. It's a bit difficult but I can do it. Rich people and their privacy, am I right?" He replied as I heard keyboard clicking on the other side of the phone. "What teacher?"

"Smith and our last period teacher. Focus on the teacher's cause I know the password to the smith's account. I'll take care of his. Just please do the teacher."

I hurried and grabbed my laptop, putting in Mr. Smith's password and Username.

"Wow, your dad is amazing at grammar. And what the fuck does this word mean?" Parker scoffs as he mispronounced a word.

"I don't even want to know."

-

It had been a week since school started and it's going amazing. Max, Parker and I mostly skipped school, doing whatever we pleased, not getting caught, obviously.