Who's there?!

Tw: cussing, mentions of death and dying, guns, blood, and implied murder

Playlist

https://open

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/52kf3TTA1ujuFwv0B4nNPF?si=EU4XxiG6RBONMd2uhWu8HQ

Enjoy!

You're POV:

I woke up to sunshine creeping onto me through my window. I opened up the window and listened to the angry New Yorkers. I felt the sun and smelled all sorts of foods opening up for the day.  I looked in my closet and put my school uniform on and my book bag.  I looked at my phone and read "6:20 am"  
I walked down the stairs of my apartment and, ran to my favorite coffee shop and ordered a grande coffee and an muffin.  Then I made it to my high school Raven High.

" So the torture starts," I thought to myself as I walked into my fist class.

*Time skip after school at your home*

"Gosh that homework to an awful long time.  Not to mention a lot out of me," I thought as I groaned. 
I took out my phone a looked at the time.
"7:20"
"CRAP!" I thought.
I scrambled my phone, wallet, and ID into my purse, I threw on my uniform and headed for the bus.

* Time skip to when you make it to the museum*

I got to work just on time, I checked in with my boss as he clocked out and gave me the keys.

"Just keep and eye out, you will be in the security room most of the time. Keep and eye on the cameras, especially the one with the new Katana showcase. If anything happens there's a red button on your badge and one next to the desk that will call the police. Good luck," my boss instructed to me as he walked out the museum.

"Okay! Simple enough!" I though to myself.
I walked over to the chair and looked at the place I would be working. There was a dim lit light above my head, with a coffee stained desk with several monitors showing different parts of the museum. The top one showing the katana showcase. I sat in the chair and it felt like sitting in concrete.
"This will be fun..." I thought to myself a little irritated.

* later that night 12:30 am*

I was walking through the museum trying to get some exercise and stretch from sitting in a uncomfortable chair for four hours. I looked at all the old stuff behind glasses and showcases. Some were just plastic statues of cave men with hand carven spheres that were found. Others were really cool like the old katana thought to be used by old ninjas. I went to a display with a plastic figure with a ninja inside it. I admired how agile and stealthy they looked. "I wonder how cool it would be to meet one," I thought.

*CRASH*

I looked to my right to see a window shattered I sprinted behind a pillar and watched broken glass fall to the ground. I saw four guys step out of the glass, they had matching leather jackets with purple on them.

"The Purple Dragons..!" I thought to myself.
I tried to control my breathing and attempted to press the button on my badge. But my shaking hands didn't help.
I finally pressed the button and it made a "bleep," sound.
My heart stopped as I watched the purple dragons look in my direction. One gestured to come with as they went toward the sound.

I covered my mouth to muffle my heavy breathing.
"SHIT!" I thought to myself in a panic. I looked around for something to use as a weapon.

"Boo!" One of the purple dragons yelled.

"They found me," I thought to myself.

"Well...well...well... what do we have here?" A skinner-looking guy poked his around and looked at me.
"Seems like a little security guard," one joked to the others.
"Do you boys know what we do to security guards?" One guy asked the 3 others.

He pointed his gun at me.

"This is it. I'm gonna die..." I thought. I panicked and my breathing got heavier.
"I don't wanna die yet... there's so much I haven't done." I thought while a tear rolled down my face.

"Sorry 'bout this little girl," one guy cheekily said as he loaded his gun."

I closed my eyes.

*BANG*

I felt a sharp intense pain in my leg. I screamed a blood-curdling scream. "THEY SHOT ME IN MY LEG. MY FUCKING LEG!" I screamed to myself.

All of their stares priced through me.
The men all started laughing.

"Do it again! Do it again!" One yelled.

"Again..? He was going to do it again.!?" I thought to myself in fear. My body was shaking and I was feeling lightheaded from losing so much blood.
I looked up to see a pistol aiming directly at my forehead.

"No. The boss ordered us to get the Katana. Let's not torture the poor girl," one man said to the others. As he looked at me with death in his eyes.

I was so tired... I lowered my head in defeat waiting for it to all end. But instead.

*Flick*

I tiredly looked up, the lights were out..?
I headed grunting and fighting.
I panicked and scooted up closet to the pillar.

"Who's there?!"

I was fighting the urge to scream from the pain and also to collapse from loss of blood at the same time. The fighting soon stoped.
I heard footsteps walk near me. "Fuck! I don't wanna die!" I thought, I was far too weak to fight anyone so what could I do?? I could barley hold my leg let alone fight someone.

I was scared.

"Oh my shell. Are you okay?!" I heard a gentle voice ask in concern.
I felt large hands touch my leg as I flinched.
"Your bleeding. Bad." The voice said in panic.
I heard him whisper something frantically, he sounded like he was arguing with himself.  I saw him bend down near my face I couldn't see anything but his eyes.

He had gorgeous eyes...a dark ocean blue that shined.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed the first part of my story.

Part 2 should be uploaded within the next week or the week after that. I hope you enjoyed so far!