Leo..

Leo's pov:

Me and y/n ran towards the door and shuffled the lock but instead of opening it nudged but nothing.

I tisked, "locked.."
I looked around us; searching for another way out in the small room. The two stands that held us were empty but that was it. It looked like a creepy display for dolls or toys..

"What about that?" A sweet voice behind me asked.
I looked to where y/n was pointing. She pointed to a vent big enough for us to fit.

I smiled.

I then remembered my mic,I tapped my ear, but they must've taken it while we were nocked unconscious.

Y/n had already managed to unscrew the vent off and sat next to it waiting for me. I felt my body noticing nothing I had was on me.

"Is everything okay?" She asked titling her head in the cutest way possible.

"I uh- yea!" I quickly lied.
She looked at me with a smug, ' i know you're lying.' Look and I sighed.

"I can't find anything. They took all I had on me, including your files the mic and my t-phone." I explained. She walked over to me.

"Mabye it's still in here?" She asked.

"Mabye..."

My head shifted when I heard footsteps not far away.

"We'll have to get it later." I quickly whispered before picking her up and pushing her in the vent before me and quickly closing the lid.

As we crawled away we heard the panicking voice of Baxter stockman.

"Oh no no no no.. are you Kidding me!!! Ssshereder said her Powersss had gotten sstronger but to break metal clamps? Ooooh shit... Shredders not gonna be happy what am I gonna do.?" He complained in a panicking voice. I smiled as we crawled.

But what he said had me wonder something similar.
A little over a week ago y/n could barley lift a can. How come now she snap metal clamps..?
That's when I wondered...what did they inject in her while she was unconscious..?

I looked over to where y/n was crawling forgetting the awkward position we were in.

She was on her hands and knees in front of me.

I shielded my face with one hand as I felt my face redden. My stomach felt like it was on fire and I tried to keep my mind on the mission but god...
Her perfect ass wasn't helping.

*thud*
I looked ahead at y/n who kicked in a vent as it dropped to the ground.

"Whoa! What are you doing??"

"Mikey!" She exclaimed in a happy voice as she dropped down.

I crawled over and dropped down into the empty hallway to see Raph and Mikey both standing there.

"Dudette!!!!" He whisper yelled as they ran into a hug.

Raphael looked at me confused. "Why didn't you tell us you found her??" He asked in a angry whisper.

"I was going to. But when I found her we both got knocked unconscious. Y/n managed to break us feee but not before they took all our things and.." I shivered, "whatever else they did to us."

Raph nodded and tapped into the mic, "pizzas here but we don't have money."

"Okay no problem," I heard Donnie through his mic. He typed something. "Okay Leo's mic and T-phone are offline and the T-phone should be self destructing in 30 seconds.