Just her

Mikeys POV:

I laughed and collected the papers. I don't have enough room to put all of them in a bag but a few, to tease her with... and black mail. I checked her bag to make sure I had everything I thought a human girl would need. Her phone charger, computer plus it's charger, newly found Leo hoodie, some of her drawings, a sketchbook and pencil (sense I now knew she like to draw and was really good at it), tooth brush, headphones, brush, and some pads.
I learned some things from April and Donnie. I wasn't an idiot, I know girls have periods every month-poor things.

"Alright, I think that's it. I still have some room so what else could I put in here?' I asked myself.
I looked over to the bed and saw a stuffed animal. "Might as well." I shrugged my shoulders.
I went to pick it up and.
It moved.

"AH OMG ITS ALIVE! THE PLUSH IS ALIVE!" I screamed taking a leap back.
It turned towards me, it was a horrifying, long creepy-
"Meow..."

.

.

.

"Did you just?" I asked myself.
The plush walked closer. It was a cat!

"Heh. I knew that." I laughed crouching down to pet it. It was a black cat, it was medium sized. Not an adult but not a kitten. It had bright blue eyes and a blue collar.
It rubbed it's face on my finger. "Awww, I can't just leave you here..."
I looked around. I saw cat bowl and some food.
I smiled, "so I won't."

I picked up the food bowl and scooped it full of cat kibble. I put a lid on it and slid it into the bag. "Don't worry, uncle Mikey will take you to momma and give you all the pizza you could ask for!" I reassured as I picked up the cat. "Just don't tell ice cream kitty. She'll get jealous." I whispered.

I went onto the fire escape holding the cat like a baby, "hold on tight!"
I lept across roofs in the shadows. I looked at my T-phone for the nearest sewer, the cat was still clinging onto my chest, luckily I had a hard plastron so it didn't hurt.
The T-phone said the nearest manhole cover was in half a mile.
"Okay, ready little buddy?" I asked the kitty.
It clung on in response.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked into the entrance of the lair. "Oh I'm sure Y/N is gonna be so happy to see you! And all her other stuff!" I talked to the black cat"
I walked into the living room to see no one. I was only gone for 45 minutes, no way Y/N already went to bed.
Now that I think of it... she doesn't even have a room? Where would she sleep? I asked myself. I walked around with her stuff and the kitty.
"Y/n?" I called, "Mabye she fell asleep in my room? I'm the one she's closest too.?" I assumed.
Checked my room.
Nothing

"Okay.... where else could she..." I then noticed a door open, light was coming from it. It was Leos room?
"Leo is never up this late? Why is his lights on?" I asked. I peaked inside. I didn't think I would see what I saw.

Y/n... and Leo..

They were both sleeping in his bed, y/n had an arm around him and he had one around her. Like they were hugging in their sleep? They didn't have any type of blanket on them so..like the good little brother I grabbed a white one from the edge of Leos bed and laid it on top of them.
I admired them for a bit after taking a step back.

I smiled then realized the situation.

"Omg..."
I took out my T-phone a took a picture.
"So showing this to their kids!" I giggled. I walked out and looked at the cat who was waiting by me the whole time.

"Welp. Guess it's just you and me buddy."

Your POV:

After a while Of Donnie stabbing me with needles checking my DNA and putting this weird head thing on he came back with a sheet of paper.