Friends?

This ones a bit shorter but enjoy!

Your POV:

"Nice to meet you Y/N!!" Mikey announced happily.  "Say... do you like video games?" Mikey asked curious.

"Like them? Dude I love them!" You replied confidently.
Mikey let out a huge gasp before dragging me to a arcade game.

"She's not a rag doll Mikey! You cant drag her around everywhere!" Donnie yelled.

"So do you know how to play?" Mikey asked.

"I think so I used to have one when I lived with my dad."
I Twisted the job on the game and pushed the red button to turn it on. After a couple of minutes I was amazing!

*Couple minutes later*

"NO!!! How could you Y/N???" Mikey wailed.

"Mikey you don't have to be such a sore loser'" I laughed.

"How did you beat my high score in a couple of minutes???" Mikey complained.
I laughed as Mikey threw a fit. I noticed sparks come from Donnies lab. I cautiously limped over to his lab. He was under a big van it's looked like he was fixing something.
"What are you doing?" I asked.

"GAH!" Donnie yelped banging his head, "Don't sneak up on me like that."

"Sorry, so what are you doing?" I asked curious.

"You wanna know?" He asked doubtful.

"Yea. If I didn't I wouldn't ask," I spoke matter a fact-ly.
Donnies eyes sparked.

"Well, I'm boosting the reactors and upgrading the engine! I'm adding new tires fixing the windows and..... I'm using new rockets with more powerful ones!!" He yelled extremely proud of him self.

"Whoa. You mean you built all of this???" I asked in shock.

"Yup!" Donnie put his hands on his hips confidently.

" That's...Amazing." I said astonished.
Donnie looked at my leg.

"Have you been walking on your leg?" He asked.

I laughed "Barley."

"Here let me grab you some crutches. Stay here," He said as he walked away.

"Thanks Donnie!!" I yelled
I noticed Leonardo come out of his room tying a new mask on.

"I should apologize for embarrassing him, and I should say thank you." I thought to myself.
I limped towards Leonardo
"Hey Leonardo," I looked up at him.

"Oh- hi," He said as he tied his new mask.

"Listen Leonardo, I'm sorry if I embarrassed you." I looked down. " I didn't mean to say anything like that it just came out," I apologized.

"It's oka-" Leonardo reassured before I cut him off.

"And thank you for saving me!" I looked up at him "You didn't have to, not only that built you brought me to your home. Just... Thank you... I never meant to embarrass you like I did. I hope you can forgive me.

It was then I noticed how red his face was.

"I-It's fine.." He said looking away.

"Are you feeling okay?" I asked looking up at him.

Leos POV:

I walked into my bedroom while my face was a strawberry red. I looked in the mirror at my eyes.
"Beautiful?" I asked my self. I fell stomach first on my bed. My Face was burning.
My ears perked up when I heard Mikey.

Everyone Needs A Hero.... Even You.    A reader x Leonardo On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara