Trouble

Leos POV:

Later that night it was time to discuss plans.

"Donnie Mikey, you'll go in first and make sure there is no guards, and Donnie will disable the cameras. Then when the cost is clear well split up and report anything if we see anything suspicious." I instructed.

"Got it! Check, stealth, and notify if someone is sus." Mikey re-stated.

"Exactly." I looked at my brothers and nodded my head. They nodded back and we headed to the entrance of the lair to head out.

"Are you guys leaving on the mission?" Y/n asked.
I stoped and turned towards her who was behind me.
"Yea don't worry we'll be back soon, with hopefully some info." I comforted
"Okay.." y/n out her hand on my shoulder. "Be safe." Y/n looked up to my brothers. "That goes for all of you." she said pointing to them.

I nodded and ran out as she yelled "And kick some ass for me okay!"
"Alright! That's what I like to hear!" Raph yelled back.

I took a final look at her as she had a fist up and nodded as I nodded back.

~~~~~~~~

We were running through the sewers,
"So.... Leo." Mikey began. "I've noticed you've been spending a lot of time with y/n lately. Is there something your not telling us?" Mikey asked.

"Finally someone said it!" Raph encouraged.

"What?" I asked. "No? We're friends?" I asked.

"Mhm. Because friends constantly hug each other and give complements and pat each other on the back." Donnie sarcastically stated.

"Don't forget the cuddling," Mikey pointed out.
I shook my head.

"We're just friends, besides Donnie you do that with apirl! And you guys are just friends." I stated.

"Well that's because..." Donnie paused as he rubbed his temples. "IM IN LOVE WITH HER!" Donnie yelled.

Raph laughed as we reached the surface.

We ran across buildings till we reached shredders lair.
"It's go time guys."

Your POV:

I sighed and sat of the couch.
I watched crog nard when my ears started ringing.

"Y/n...."

I stood up. "Who's there?!" I asked.

"Y/n..."

I grabbed my head, "get out!" I yelled.

The ringing in my ears got louder and my vision got hazy. I started getting dizzy untill finally.

"TROUBLE!" the voiced screamed as if it were hurt.

I collapsed on the ground breathing heavily. Sweat trickled down my face as my heart raced.

"Trouble...." I thought.

"Y/n.? Is everything okay?"
I looked  around.
"April."

"You were yelling and your aura is... off. To say in the least."

I sat up.
This is getting out of hand I need to talk to someone.

"April.. your a psychic right?" I asked.

She nodded and sat onto the couch with me.

"What I'm going to tell you is crazy. But it's been getting out of hand."

"What is it?" Apirl asked.

"I've been having these... voices in my head. It just says my name over and over but lately.. it's been getting louder and worse."

"Worse? How long has this been going on?" Apirl asked.

I thought about it. Honestly this has happened for about 2 years.. I always thought I was just hearing things sense it was always faint.

"Two years, it's been getting worse like as if someone's screaming. And..." I paused.

"And?" April asked.

"Yesterday, I fell. But instead of shaming on the floor. The voice screamed my name again and I was floating. Donnie saw it and took me to his lab and said there's nothing physically ready mentally wrong with me. It's just been getting.. scary." I admitted.

"Hm.could you look behind you for a sec.?" She asked.
"Sure.?"
.
.
.
Okay?

"Y/n look out!" April screamed.

I tuned around to see a peace of pizza hurdling towards me,

"Y/n!"
There's the voice again.

I covered my face with my arms expecting to get hit but..nothing. I opened my eyes. The pizza was floating in front of me.

"April, this is your doing right.?" I asked low ping my hands, he pizza lowering too.
April shook her head, "no... did you hear the voice?"

"Yes actually."
April nodded, "I think this voice, somehow activates the powers, or Maybe tells you when your in danger... has it said anything other than y/n?"

I thought about it, trouble.. but...

My eyes widened as I turned to Apirl.

"I think the guys are in trouble."