Why?

Your POV:

"Cute..." Leo swing his katanas in the air as his eyes were closed. He was so graceful and in the zone. I don't wanna interrupt him but, I don't wanna look away ethier. Features i never noticed came into view. His strong muscles. The sharpness of his stance. The emerald green of his skin. His white perfect teeth. The scratches on his plastron. All of him was so beautiful. I noticed I was staring at him.

And he was staring back.

"Uh- how long were you standing there?" Leo asked as he stood up strait.
I froze. Caught red handed.

"Oh! Uh- not long," I lied through my teeth.

"Okay.." Leo responded. "So, did you get things figured out with your school?" He said as he set down his katanas.

"Not yet," I shook my head. "It's gonna be a real pain, I'll talk to them tomorrow."
Leo stepped closer to me.

"Oh, I'm sorry about that. I've never been to high school so I wouldn't know." Leo awkwardly smiled.

"It's fine and-trust me- you aren't missing out on much," I laughed as Leo laughed too.
His smile really was something... that something made my heart race.
His eyes continued to look at mine as I smiled like a dork, until Mikey rushed in.

"Leo!" Mikey barged in. "We think we have some intel on Karai!"

"Karai!?" Leos face lit up.

"Karai..?" I mumbled.

"Yea dude! Come on! Lets go!" Mikey yelled as he ran out.
Leo grabbed his katanas and raced out. As I stood there.

"Bye..?" I questioned. I walked out of the room to see Leo and Mikey running toward the exit with Donnie and Raph not far behind.

"Where are you guys going?" I asked.
Donnie looked at me.

"Don't worry we'll be back quicker than 2 shakes of a turtles tale!" Donnie reassured.

"Why?" I curiously mumbled.

"Mr. beautiful eyes gotta see his girlfriend." Raph relied to me as he ran after his brothers.

I froze.

"Girlfriend.?"

*time skip*

I sat on the couch and watched space Hero's.

Its my comfort show. So I'll watch it when somethings going on but, nothing was going on.
I remembered my purse-which had Leos hoodie in it. I got out the royal blue oversized hoodie and brought it to my lap.
Even so.... it still didn't stop my eyes from getting blurry as droplets or water split onto the hoodie.

"Why.? Why am I crying?" I asked myself.

"Is everything alright?" A voice asked.

I jumped in shock.
It was April. I sorta forgot she was here.

"Oh! No." I said as I wiped my eyes. "I think dust just got in them." I laughed.

"Are you sure?" She asked in concern as she sat next to me.

"Yep!" I smiled through the tears.

"Okay, if you say so."
I could tell she was pondering what to say.
"So how long have you known the turtles?" She asked,

"Not long," I answered. "What about you?"

"I've known them for a while, around 6-7 months maybe," April replied.

"Wow," I emphasized.
Then Donnie popped in my mind.
"He liked this girl, right? Might as well help him out." I thought to myself.
"So, you and Donnie?" I asked as I help up my two fingers crossed.