Morning

Your POV:

I woke up but didn't open my eyes just yet, I listened. My favorite part of the morning, when everything is just waking up.
I could hear Raphael in the living room making breakfast, he always held the pan hard like it would grip away and you could tell by the tough scraping. I could hear the buttons of the coffee maker; must be Donnie he's the only one who drinks it.
I heard a familiar voice say "mornin' ice cream kitty." It was Mikey, greeting his adorable mutant kitten.
Then I notice breathing, breathing that wasn't mine. A deep breathing. A lower one. A Rhythm I've heard before but can't put my finger on.  Then I noticed.

The arms. Toned arms that were strong; holding me like a child that would run away. The same ones that have hugged me, catched me,and held me.
I opened my eyes.

Leo!?!
When did we? I don't remember falling asleep.? How did we end up laying down.? Did Leo do this? Why would he?

"Hm? You awake yet?" Leo asked in a scratchy low morning voice.

OH
My
God.

Jsdnusdnjendjejded that was- oh my lord.

I jumped up, "yep!"
I put on an awkward face, Leos eyes were squinted, his arms were still held out in the position we were in.
He must have taken his mask off showing off his emerald skin with cute freckles all over it.
I just stared.

Leo must have relised once he felt his face. He grabbed a mask off his desk, "sorry do I look weird? I was tired and I didn't want to wake you so... I didn't think you would mind..?"

Was he talking about the mask or that we cuddled all night.
Intentionally.

"Eh? No no it's fine really! You look cute ethier way!" I comforted..
My mind drew a blank to what I just said as Leo stared at me open eyed.

"You think I'm cute.?" He asked turning his head slightly.

"What?!no no! Pffft- Not at all!" I tried to cover up.

God that was so much worse.

He looked down as of he was disappointed.

I took a sigh and touched his shoulder, "you look good ethier way, don't worry." I smiled and he smiled back.

"You want to get breakfast?" He asked "I can make us some tea."

"Sure!" Smiled as he lead me out his room.
We walked in some awkward silence, "so... now that I'm staying here.."

"Where are you gonna sleep?" Leo inturpted.
"Read my mind," I laughed.
"I was thinking about it last night actually. We have an extra room we don't use, perks of living in the sewers. It doesn't have a door or anything so Donnie will have to help you out there.  I doubt it'll be ready by tonight so you can always camp in my room again." Leo offered.

"Okay I wouldn't mind that." I gestured,
When we got into the kitchen Mikey eyed us first.

"Ooooh so the love birds woke up?" Mikey teased.

"Mikey what are you talking about?" Leo asked.
Mikey popped his T-phone out of no where and showed us a picture.
It was us in Leos bed last night. We were both sleeping. And cuddling.

Damn it Mikey.

"Mikey!" Leo yelled.
I stepped in front of him, my face a bright red.
"Michelangelo! Why were you spying on us?!" I yelled.

Mikey backed up,"whoa whoa whoa, calm down dudett I was up because I got you..."
Mikey paused and ran off.

I looked at Leo who looked at me.

"That was weird.?" Leonardo said.
"It's Mikey, what did you expect." I teased.

Leo started to walk towards the stove to make us both some tea when Mikey came back with a bag and a big grin.

"Uh. Whatcha got there Michelangelo?" Leo asked.

"A little something for y/n!" Mikey declared giving me the bag.
"I heard how you were upset you couldn't get some of your things.... sooooooo."

I looked in the bag.

Omg.

I found a phone charger and a computer charger, clothes,my computer,deodorant,pads,my toothbrush,headphones,and.
Oh no.

Leos hoodie.
But the drawings-

I looked at Mikey.
He gave me a big smirk, looked at Leo, and raised his non existent eyebrows.
"Look under it." Mikey instructed.

Under the hoodie was all of my drawings of The blue leader and a note that read.

'I know about your crush on the leader~~~'

My face became a beet red, I looked over to Leo who was looking over from the other side of the kitchen I tree bed but minding his business untill...

"So why did you and Leo sleep together?" Mikey asked.
Raphael-who had been sitting at the table trying to enjoy his breakfast in peace- spat out the water he was drinking.
"You guys what?!?! JESUS CHRIST! Leo you've known her for what 2 months!!"

"Oh my god Raph, get your head out the gutter! Y/n slept with me in the same bed because she had no where else to sleep. Right y/n?" Leo gave me a look telling me to agree.

"Yep." I nodded.

Raph crossed his arms, "mhm. You two sure nothing else is going in between you two?" Raph asked.

I have a feeling Raph knows about my so called "crush" on Leo. But what will he do with the info?

Leo brought a cup of tea over to me, "guys stop harassing her, it's too early for that."
"We were just teasing Leo." Raph laughed,
"Mhm." Leo replied,

"What you gotta a problem?" Raph asked.

Leo looked up from the tea he was drinking.
The looked back down.
Savage.

"Uh oh.." Mikey said taking a step back.

"Why you little! You think your so high and mighty huh?!" Raph yelled.

"You said it not me," Leo calmly replied.

Raphael got closer to him and made a strangling motion with his hands before taking a deep breath (surprising right!)
Grabbing his dish and putting in the sink before muttering "not today Raph, not today."

We all just watched in shock as the turtle walked out.

"Did that just happen?" I asked.
"No way..." Leo responded.
"Did Raph just..."Mikey asked.

"Calm down?!" We all yelled in unison.

We all started laughing,
"Oh and thank you Mikey," I thanked Michelangelo, "should I put this in your room till mines ready?" I asked Leo and he nodded.

Honestly... if every mornings like this. I don't think I'll be too upset.

Then donnie walked in with news.