Telling Master Splinter

New: F/H= Favorite Hairstyle

*Groan* I woke up drowsy in my apartment. I grabbed my phone and checked the time. 2pm???
"Wow! I haven't slept in that long in ages." I turned my body to face the ceiling. Just then a furry friend jumped on top of me.
"Oh hi sweetheart," I gushed as I picked up my cat. "I had the weirdest dream last night!"

"Meow," my kitten said in response.

"You're hungry aren't you baby?" I asked with no answer back. "Here I'll get you some food," I got up to head to the kitchen until, "GAH!" A sharp pain priced though my leg. I fell to the ground in response. I looked at my leg to see it cast up.
"What the..?" I looked over at crutches near my bed. I grabbed them and ran to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I froze when I saw my reflection. I was wearing a dark blue Space Hero's hoodie that was obviously too big to be mine.
"Leo.."
I ran to my room and picked up my phone and searched in my 'L' contacts, and sure enough. There he was.
"Leonardo.." I read out loud. "So it wasn't a dream..?" I leaned against my wall and slid down it till I was sitting down.
"It wasn't a dream. Nothing was a dream!" I yelled out loud happy. I looked at my messages and saw one from my boss.

Boss: Hello Y/N, I am truly sorry about what happened at the museum. We watched the video footage and saw that you got hurt and then the lights went out and you were gone. Please text back so I know you are doing alright. Thank you.

I decided to text back.

Me: Yes I am okay, I was shot in the leg. Once the lights went out I took advantage of the moment and left while I could. I stoped once I was far away and, called an ambulance.

Boss: Okay, thank you for responding. The Katana is still in its case so you did a good job. I'm guessing you wont be able to come into work for the next couple of months so I sent you money enough for your hospital bills and the money for what would've been your paycheck for the next 3 months. Thank you, and have a good day.

I stared at the messages.
"Pay check... for the next 3 months?!?!" My jaw dropped. I was brought out of my daze once i got a notification.

'New message from: Leonardo'

I Felt a smile creep up on my face as i opened the message.

Leonardo: How are you doing Y/N?

Me: I'm doing fine What about you? :)

Leonardo: I'm doing good! How is your job reacting to the whole, ' Purple dragons break in'?

Me: Well actually! My boss just gave me my paychecks for the next 3 months and money for the hospital bills for my leg!! Let me tell you. That was the last thing I expected to happen. Lol

Leonardo: That's awesome Y/N! I'm glad everything's working out! :))

Me: Me too! Ill have to call my school and tell them what happened and see what they say tho :(

Leonardo: Do you think they won't be nice?

Me: Not at all.

Leonardo: Oh I'm sorry :( Do you still wanna come to the lair today?

Me: Ofc I do!

Leonardo: Great! I'll pick you up around 8! Be ready! :)

"He makes it sound like a date..." I laughed to myself.