Please

Leo's pov:

I stepped into the empty room holding my breath and letting out in an exhale; reminding myself to breathe. I stepped over to a corner and took note of the room. D must've sent my location to my brothers and Casey, I'm hoping they can get here soon so we can start the next part of the plan. If... I looked around, we can find y/n.

I was in a big room with a giant glass Ceiling. It was dark and hard to make up what all Ias in the room but there were dozens of boxes with lab tables and tubes with match ones that all led into the center of the room. I gazed the ceiling looking for cameras pointing to the podium, noticing 3 I threw a shrunken at them clouding the vision.

I looked around and calmed my eyes so I could focus on my ears to make up what I couldn't see. I couldn't head anything more than the bubble of chemicals and the buzz of electric flowing through the wires.

I took a breath and snuck over to the middle of the room to a table on a podium no mare than a few feet off the ground. When I looked onto it, it was empty besides a piece of clothing. But the chain links were broken and one missing showing signs of a struggle. That's when I noticed something, the peice of clothing on the table... it was a dark grey sweatshirt.

Her dark grey sweatshirt.

y/n was here.
My heart relaxed but tightened from realization.
She had escaped but god knew where she was now.

And what would happen if she was found.

I took the hoodie and tied it around my waist. I tapped into my mic.

"Guys! I found a piece of y/ns clothing. She was on the room I'm in but it looks like she escaped."

I heard slight static as Ds voice came into the headset.

"You did?!? Oh thank god!" I heard Mikey gasp a breath of relief, followed by Casey, "that's awesome, is she hurt??"

"Better question, do you know where she went?" Raph asked with genuine concern.

"No I don't,  D can you hack into the cameras and see where she went?" I asked.

"I can try but the cameras inside are way more secure than the ones outside."
I heard the clicking of keys and Donnie's voice hitch.
"Ok ok I got it I'm sending the video."

Your pov:

I looked around the room for anything I could use, I mean something in here had to be useful. 

Is this shredders lair?

Or is it an older building?

How many cameras are there?

How tight are the handcuffs?

Are leo and the others on their way? Should I wait it out.?

If I don't what would happen? Would I be experimented on? He said he didn't need me alive so What would it matter how much it would hurt?

Is leo ok?

Are the others ok?

Are Donnie and April finally starting to catch on that they like each other?

Can this voice help me out?

I wondered a-million questions but settled I only had time for three.

How many cameras are there.,

How tight are these handcuffs,

And can the voice help me out.

*click*