Shellrazor

Your POV:

Splinter and Raphael grabbed me gently by the arms and set my shaking body up onto my bed, "slow down my child breathe." Splinter reminded.
My hands shook and my head felt like it had been shattered into a million pieces.
I looked around frantically in a panic, "we have to help him! Leos in trouble!"
"What do you mean?" Raph asked concerned
"Something similar to this happened before we went to find you guys on the day you boys almost got blown up." April pointed out.
"What do you mean Red?" Casey asked.
"Well- right after she told me about the weird things that have been going on like this voice in her head- she grabbed her forehead and tensed up. Then she jumped and told me you guys were in danger. And we'll, you guys were. If we haven't shown up who knows how long you guys would've been out there. You could've bled to death. So if it's this severe.... then that means.." April cut off.
The room fell silent and we all looked at each other, till I stood up.

"Let's go save Leo."

April, Casey, and the turtles looked at me and nodded without hesitation.
They went out of my room and I grabbed the single katana I had stowed away from the first time we had gone to save Leo. I tied on my shoes and Left with the others.
When we were about to board the shell-razor Donnie approached me,
"Y/n... are you sure you wanna do this. I mean with what just happened to you your body isn't I'm the best shape right now and you don't have control of your powers. You also don't have much fighting experience
.What if it backfires?" He asked.
I turned to him, "well I can't just sit around and do nothing! I've been so useless causing more problems than fixing them. I wanna help! Because that's what family's do. They help." I could tell my comment had caught Donnie off guard,
"Even after what he hid, how we could be done with all of this and you could've gone back to your normal life? Honestly, if that was me I would've at least thought about going to get him-sense it's not guaranteed that he is in danger.-But you didn't hesitate. Even after being shaken up after what just happened, you're determined to help. Why?" Donnie asked.
A determined smile appeared on my face, "He's always tried to help us, he feels so responsible for everything. I'm sure there's a reason he didn't tell us but we were all yelling at him he didn't have the chance to say It.  For once, it's our turn to help him. And I'm hoping we can before he does get into trouble."

Donnie sighed and nodded, "alright, let's do this."

Leos Pov:

I jumped roof to roof in the New York City night, my eyes focused on the green lines and red dot in my t-phone that was moving and getting closer as I ran. 
"I'm coming  Karai. I'll save you," I whispered to myself.
The tracker drew closer and closer till I etched towards the edge of a roof.
There below me was a port.  A wooden floor above a lake with trailer boxes, metal parts, and a couple of dimly lit lampposts shining alights on the grim atmosphere.
"I need to be careful," I reminded myself, "if I scare Karai she'll run away and I may not be able to find her again."
I lept down off the building and decided on foot would be quieter and easier. I looked down at my T-phone to check the tracker.
?
"That's weird..."
The track showed the red dot in the center where I was standing.
I looked around,
Where are you?
"Karai??" I let myself whisper, "it's me, Leo, there's no need to be scared. I'm here to help you."
I kept my balanced even and kept my hands ready to grab my Katanas. The last few times we've tried to catch her someone's always shown up. I walked around the port where the dot said she was.
I wonder if she's hiding.?

*swoosh*

I quickly turned around and grabbed my katanas.
"Who's there?!?" I yelled.
Silence.
I looked around me. I listened to make up for what my eyes couldn't see.

"GAH!" I yelled as I turned around in time to wedge my katana in between a white snakes jaw.
"Karai!" I yelled excited.
Karai hissed in response.
"Karai! It's Leo! It's alright your safe now!" I yelled struggling against the serpents teeth.
Karai grip loosened till she had let go. She focused on my eyes.
The same way y/n did.
"Leo.?" She asked.
I huge grin appeared on my face, "yea! It's Leo.."
Karai let go of her snake form showing human Karai.
"Leo.." she peered.
!
Karai wrapped her arms around me into a hug. "I thought I wouldn't see you again!" Karai admitted.
I smiled and hugged her back, "me too." I chuckled

The moment was interrupted when foot bots started to come out of practically thin air.
"What?" I asked myself, "why now??"
Kauai turned into her snake form, the foot bots swarmed to attack up as me and Karai fought.

A swift slice going through each one, we could've gotten rid of them but... they were multiplying.

I cut my swords through another and another cutting them in half, Karai was biting and swishing their robot parts apart.
"There's so many!" I yelled to Karai, "I don't know if I can creep this up!" I said just as foot bots grabbed onto me and my hands causing me to drop my blades.
Shit!

*verrrrrrr*

I tuned my head trying to fight off the foot bots clinging onto me.
"What the..? Is that a.?"
Head lights.
Going closer and closer.
"Gah!" I yelled.
I kicked the robots in front of me to the ground and the was able to twist my body backwards into a flip to turn the other bots the the ground. I grabbed my katanas in the heat of time to get away.

The vehicle drove through the bots nocking them down like bowling pins.
My eyes adjusted to the bright headlights,
"the shell razor?!"

(THIS ISNT DISCONTINUED IM TAKING A BREAK TO WORK ON ANOTHER STORY! WICH IS 5-10 MORE CHAPTERS TO BEING FINISHED)