Stars

Walls- by Ruben, naked version (just trust me)

Your pov:

"Leo.."
I mumbled the first word I could think of when I woke up and slowly blinked my eyes. My stomach had a mixture of hurt and numb.

I remembered everything that had happened and I yelled a little louder.

"Leo.?"

It hurt to move or speak. I sighed and laid back in bed knowing he was likely asleep.

How long had it been?

"Go to sleep man, she wouldn't want you to stay up so late," I heard a familiar gravely voice speak.

And then a loud, mellow, and deep sigh.

I sat up quickly but hunched over by the pain of my stomach and back.

"Leo?" I asked to the two figures who stood in the doorway of my room.

Both turtles snapped their heads towards me.

"Y/n.."

Leo slowly took a step towards me, before turning to a sprint to my bed.

"Y/n!" He yelled as he dived to the side of the bed I was on. He leaned to me as he cupped my face with tears streaming down his perfect freckles cheeks.

"Hi." I smiled weekly and held his placed hand.

He pulled me to a light hug, careful not to hurt me.

"I'll go wake up Donnie." Raph announced as he ran to our brothers room.

I smiled and touched my forehead to his.

He was trying so hard to smile but I knew how traumatized he must have been. I cupped his face with both my hands and kissed his forehead. "I'm so sorry for all the worry I caused you..."

He took one of my hands down from his face and kissed it, "no... please don't worry I'm just happy you're awake... it's been over a month."

"A month??" I asked astounded. 

It was then when Donnie ran in , "oh my shell you were right she really is awake."

Donnie rummaged through some things he kept in her room while she was unconscious.

He brought out a flashlight and asked her to open her eyes.
He did a few check ups that I had no idea what they were doing but after awhile he concluded she was okay.

"You likely won't fully recover for a few months, but as of what I've seen your wound is safely healing and it won't be long till you don't have to wear bandages." He explained.

Me and y/n sighed, "that's a relief."

"But it wouldn't be a good idea to let her go back to sleep. I doubt Leo would mind keeping her company until morning.?" He asked.

Raphael chuckled, "nah they slept together after knowing each other for two months you know? I highly doubt he'd mind."

My face became beet red while the fiery pink of Leo's cheeks burned through his emerald green skin.

"Raph! We FELL ASLEEP! We didn't sleep TOGETHER" Leo argued.

Raphael only laughed in response as he walked away I could only predict as going to his room to sleep.

"And yea I can do that." Leo added.

Donnie nodded, "okay, we don't want her to go back into a coma so try to keep her awake,"  as he started to walk out he stoped. "Oh and, similarly to what raph said, don't sleep with each other. I don't want to listen to that."