You sure shes fine? She looks dead.

I hope you enjoy as always!

Leonardo's POV:

I was on a nightly patrol when I noticed purple dragons sneaking around in a van.

"What are you doing..?" I asked to myself.

I followed them in the shadows as they stoped by a museum.

"Not good." I thought to myself

The Purple Dragons broke into a window and jumped in.

"I'm gonna call the guys and let them know the Purple Dragons are by a museum:probably going to steal something," I said out loud as a got out my T-phone.  Then, I heard it.

*BANG*

"GAHHH!"  A loud blood curdling scream came from the museum.

"SOMEONES IN THERE!" I thought in a panic.
I sprinted to the broken glass to look inside. They had a GIRL pinned against a pillar... 

"Do it again! Do it again!" One of the Purple Dragons said excitedly.

"How could the do that to her?!" I thought horrified.
I looked around for how I could save her with out her seeing me. Then one of the guys spoke up.

"No. The boss ordered us to get the Katana. Lets not torture the poor girl," another guy said as he pointed a gun to her.

Horror shot my eyes.
"I have to save her!"
I looked around at a big light lighting up the whole museum. I threw a shuriken at the light and it turned off. 
All the men looked around confused. 
I attacked all of them and knocked them out within a couple of punches. I was about to leave until I noticed something. The girl was holding her leg. When I stepped closer I felt something wet on my foot.
Blood.
"Oh my shell. Are you okay?! I asked in concern.
I went near the girl, she looked tired like she was going to pass out any second. I tried to touch her leg but she flinched and gasped.  I felt beneath her leg and there was puddles of blood beneath her.
I gasped.
"You're bleeding. Bad." I said in a panic.
"What do I do?! Should I help her?! Could Donnie help her?! If the police came could they make it in time?!" All these scenarios were flooding my mind.
I heard police sirens coming. In a panic I scooped her up bridal style and jumped out the building. I looked down at her and noticed her eyes met mine.  She wasn't looking anywhere else, just my eyes. Which is good I guess. I felt my face heating up under my mask once she closed her eyes.
"What's wrong with me? It's definitely unusual for someone to look into my eyes that way. That's for sure," I thought to myself.

I sat her down on a near-by roof. I took of my mask and wrapped it around her leg, hoping it would slow down the bleeding. Then it hit me. I catched my breath and quickly checked her pulse.
I took a breath of relief.
"She's still alive. Thank goodness," I thought myself.

I picked up my T-Phone and called Donnie, if anyone knew about how to fix injuries it's him.

"Donnie do you know how to fix a shot in the leg?"I asked in a hurry.

" YOU GOT SHOT IN THE LEG?!?" Donnie screamed through the phone.

"What? No- I-," I sighed. "I don't have time to explain just get here ASAP," I demanded.

*Time skip*

"Hey Leo-

Donnie looked at me then the girl I was holding.