Statue

Your pov:

We rode around the city and how I had missed riding.it had been at least six months sense raph let me ride abs bow that I had my own was liberating.

The sun was starting to set coloring the sky with oranges and reds and yellow, fading from the normal sky blue.

I glanced over at Leo, who's loose hairs were flying and his smile was bright and noticeable.

I warmly smiled and focused back on the road.

"Take a left up here!" Mikey instructed and we all followed. We parked in a parking lot across the Statue of Liberty.
The setting sun almost made its oxidized green collie look yellow, there were mobs of tourists taking pictures, awing it's historical story and beauty.

Mikey was the first to gasp in awe, "whoa dudes!! It's really her in all her Libertyness!!"

"Wait so you mean to tell me, you guys have lived in New York and have never seen the Statue of Liberty?" April questioned.

"I mean I've seen it from afar but this is amazing.." Leo said still goggling at the statue.

"There should be an exhibit where you can sightsee out of the top of the torch, that is if this website is correct." Donnie announced.

"We'll let's stop the bickering and let's go!"Raph commenced annoyed as he walked ahead of us paired with Casey.

I laughed and followed them as we walked towards the giant statue.

We walked around and couldn't find any entrance, and after 30 minutes some people were getting... tired.

"D, I thought you said there would be an entrance here somewhere??" Raph asked annoyed.

" I'm really not sure. It should be..." Ds face lit up, "Here!"

He ran over to a side entrance like a little kid while April followed short
We all followed along but Ds face turned down.

"You've gotta be kidding me."

"Uh oh, what happened?" Casey asked dreading the answer.

"Apparently they closed it." D face turned to me.

"Nice going genius!" Raph blew up, upset this was now ruined.

"I'm sorry! It closed today, apparently the website didn't update it." The brown haired man I know as Donnie sulked.

We all sat in an uncomfortable silence.
That is untill Leo's face lit up.

"Who Says we need to use the door?" He asked with a cheeky grin.

"What do you mean?" April tilted her head in confusion.

Leo quickly scooped me up in his arms and jumped up on one of the grooves of the Juan's sculpture.

"Last on up there has to pay for pizza!!" He yelled as we jumped and climbed; staying in the shadowy parts of the Statue.

The boys weren't far behind with Apirl on Ds back. As we climbed to the top. The sun had started to truley set and the oranges reflected off the se green of the statue. And most importantly my boyfriend. Who's raven black hair and blue streak practically glowed. Along with his olive skin and gorgeous blue eyes.

As we reached the top the material we were climbing on no longer blocked the sun as it shined through the cracks, and as I took the first glance at New York under the setting suns light I was taken aback and awestruck.

Leo looked to me and smiled and we sat down on the top of her head. The boys not too far behind.

My eyes stayed glued on the city and the lights dancing off the grey and black of the buildings.

That is till Leo put his thumb under my chin and made me look him in his eyes.

Those damn eyes...

He leaned in and placed a gentle kiss on my lips, sweet and simple but a lingering feeling there was something behind it.

Nervousness?

Why would he be nervous?

"Whoa... Donnie it's so pretty." April gasped awestruck as me and Leo's face separated.

Mikey climbed on the top soon after, leaving raph and Casey sweating at needing to pay for pizza.  But it was the same for everyone. An audible gasp escaped their mouths as the saw the sight.

"Whoa.." Casey muttered, "you seein' this Raph?"

He nodded, "uh huh... man I wish Mona could see this.."

Everyone sat down, memorized as we took turns talking about memories from the past four years. 

Everything felt.. perfect.

"So you remember when you first met Y/n?" April asked curiously.

He chuckled. "I do, well."

"Oooh story time~" Mikey teased.

Leo rolled his eyes playfully, "I was patrolling when I noticed a group of purple dragons approaching a museum. I didn't think much of it as I started to jump towards the roof. Till I heard a gunshot and a scream. I rushed over and saw them crowded around a beautiful girl in a security guard uniform. I threw my shurkins at the lights and nocked them all out. I was gonna leave till I noticed the woman was bleeding a lot. I didn't think twice about scooping her up. And for some reason I didn't understand at the time; I took her to a roof and called D.  The first thing I noticed was how you looked into my eyes. Not like I was an ugly mutant.. but like I was human in a way. There wasn't any fear.. just curiosity and... a hint of venerability..
Even though there would be paramedics who showed up at the scene I didn't trust someone else to make sure she was okay.
And I was selfishly happy when Donnie said we would need to bring her to the lair. And man am I happy I did."

He turned to me and squeezed my waist and smiled his sweet smile at me.

By then it was around 9 and the sun had fully set so only the moon was lighting his olive skin and black hair. And his forever vibrant blue eyes.

~growl~

We all turned to Mikey; more specifically his stomach.

"Heh heh.. I'm starving."

"You wanna head back?" Leo asked standing up.

I nodded, "yea, I'm really hungry too." 

Everyone nodded, Mikey was the first to quickly leave. Raph and everyone else following soon after.

As I started to walk towards Leo my eyes gazed back to the city. Yellow lights from rooms lighting the buildings showing just the outline of them. And on top of the Horizon a mixture of blue, purple, black and white created the start night sky. To think all those little yellow lights are people with their own lives,their own happiness and struggles.. abs how little we know about each and every one of those lights.. it's kinda crazy.

"You coming Angel?" He asked holding out his hand.

"Yea... yea I'm coming."