River

Your POV:

Ugh.... my head...

My eyes slowly opened and shifted around me. Except I couldn't tell where I was. I couldn't see anything. Was I... blind folded?

"Leo!" I shouted in a panic.
I had just gotten him back I didn't wanna-

"Y/n!" He called back;
He wasn't far.

"Are you okay???" I asked  fearfully,

"Yea... I'm pretty sure," he responded, "what happened?"

I tried to recall what had happened-through my pounding headache.

" I had just escaped the room. I was determined to find everyone but..." I shivered, "it's hard to explain..."

" try." He said with a calming voice.

I sighed and recited what had happened in my head. "After I got out... I hid in shadows looking for any of you or a way to get out or communicate to you guys..."

///

Okay voice thing. Let's figure this out...  I was fearful and trying my best to copy what I had seen the turtles do. I need to find some type of phone, entrance, or window near the ground. I looked around. Judging by the structure, the building was at least a few stories high. But in turn, who knew how many.
*clang*
I hid behind a large wall and ducked my head around to see the noise. Foot bots, all headed in the same direction.

Follow.

I nodded to what I have just accepted as a subconscious living rent free in my head and listened. As they walked I fallowed quietly and cautiously behind them.

They entered a large room and set down something they were carrying.

Why am I supposed to be here..?

... as if it would respond.

I was about to leave before I was drawn to something glowing. I didn't know why but I felt like I had to go to it. As I walked up I noticed it in a small tube no more than a tablespoon or two, it was bubbly and pink. But not a bright one, more like a diluted and....depressed pink.

As my fingertips edged closer to the liquid I felt... familiar... but not the good kind. 

"She escaped!" A loud and angry voice enraged.

I flinched and shifted my body to the noise and in my sudden fear, nocked over the container. It hissed as it poured onto my hand.

And suddenly I was in a hospital. Or... a dark room. With a bed and medical equipment.   And then I saw her.  My mom.
Holding a baby.
Me.

I tried to touch her but it rippled. As if it were a reflection and the vanished.
I looked up from the vast darkness that showed nothing but pitch blackness. Till a light appeared. In the distance, and came from it a stream.  As it flowed and reached where I was standing I looked down to see another memory.
My mom. She was standing in a lab coat looking over me. Next to her was my father -dressed similarly- who was angry.  They were fighting but I didn't know about what. I started crying and the memory ended.
And like the end of it flowed a new memory. I was older and sat on the counter looking at my dad as he injected me with the same liquid.
He said something and nodded near him.  A target appeared with suction type arrows. I nodded and slowly raised my hand as an arrow started to float but then stopped. My dad patted me on the head. And the memory ended once more.

More memories flooded around me, all similar. I was under nine, I was in a lab, and was showing my powers to someone.

The last memory wasn't mine. It was my moms.  She stood behind a wall, hiding.
She was hiding from a tall man with burns who was heavily armored.