Promise.

I'm sorry this is so short! More will come soon!

Leo POV:

She let go of my shell an she sat close next to me. We sat In silence for a little bit it wasn't weird silence. It was weirdly comforting until it was broken by her words.

"Why.? Why would you keep that all inside?" She looked up at me with her e/c eyes.

"I'm supposed to be strong," I scoffed. "If the leader gets beat down by himself... he could just as easily get beat down by someone else." I hesitated.
I saw her eyes get more narrow. They weren't as bright, was she confused or upset?

She took a deep sigh and looked at me, "you keep addressing yourself as 'leader' but you aren't a leader."

I sat up in shock. I didn't expect her to say that. Of all things.

"You aren't a leader..." she continued. "Your a Leonardo." She sat up and pointed at me.
"Your the Leonardo, the passionate, kind,caring, space Heros obsessed turtle!"

I couldn't tell if I was embarrassed or touched.

"You care about everyone-" She paused as her eyes became sad, "-but yourself."

I looked away again.
She was right. In no way was I a leader. 
She put both or her soft delicate hands on my face this time.

"Promise you'll start to save yourself okay?" She smiled.

I placed my large 3 fingered hands on top of hers and held them, "I promise."

She gave me a bigger hug this time as I melted into her warmth.

I don't know why. But... being around her... it makes me warm and happy inside.