A/N PLEASE READ

Hey everyone!! I'm so sorry for the such a long delay. There's ether going to be one or two more chapters depending on what you guys comment.

We all know that Leo asked you to marry him right?
This is what I have for the next morning

Your pov:

And just like that, I was waking up in Leo's arms, his emerald green,toned, secure,arms.
His breathing was steady and deep, leaving me to believe he slept well; especially after the events from the night before once we got home.
I stared in awe at his peaceful closed eyes and the pieces of art his hickeys and mine on his skin created.
I smiled lovingly at my fiancé, placing a sweet soft kiss on his forehead, his nose, cheeks, and finally his mouth.
As soon as I picked his soft lips I felt him smile underneath them. His large caring hands traveled up from my waist up to my cheek;  never leaving the contact with my skin. 

"Mmm.." he softly moaned from under the kiss.

His bluebell eyes slowly opened as our lips parted.

He smiled sweetly at me, "Good morning, future Misses Hamato," he winked.

I sighed and wrapped my arms around his neck, "Good morning, my love."

Should I leave it at that suggestive.. we'll you alr know. Or should I go into detail about what happened when you guys got back ;)

I just want to know what you readers would be comftrable reading, and while it isn't necessary it is fun to add it.

Respond and comment please <33 and thank you so much for supporting my story <34