Rooftop stars

Leos POV:

I guided Y/N outside the lair with out anyone seeing. I didn't need all the questions. I wanted to take her somewhere. Somewhere nice and calming. Somewhere she can just relax. I know school is stressing her out so I wanna help her. Be a good leader, like she's done to me.

"Okay hold on let me check the surface to make sure it's safe, stay here". I instructed as I opened the man hole cover.
I looked to my left.
Nothing but some garbage and a stray cat.
I looked to my right.
Just a garbage can.

I climb down the ladder to meet Y/N again but, she was turned around; looking for somthing?

"Y/N? Are you okay?" I asked

"Gah!" Y/N jumped. "Yea yea! You just startled me."
I walked near her.  She was like that last time I left her alone...

"Are you sure? You've gotten jumpy whenever I leave, are you seeing something?" I asked curiously.

"No, no. You just startled me is all." Y/N shook her head.

"Okay..." I caved. I held out my hand, "here. I don't want you to trip."
Reluctantly she took it.

Your POV:

I swear whenever I'm alone I keep hearing a voice say my name. I feel like it's apart of my imagination but it's so real? I don't wanna worry Leo though or, stress him out more than he already is. He's taking me somewhere I don't know. Only one way to find out I guess.

"Here." Leo held out his large 3-fingered hand and I took it.
Leo grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him as he held my waist with one hand and climbed up the sewer with the other.

Badump

Badump

I can hear his heart beat.... it's so... calming.
I look forward to notice my head is pressed onto his plastron. It's a yellow tan, some parts darker than others, some parts chipped or broken off and other parts just scraped. It has indents to make up different pieces of the armor. It somewhat makes a 'T' shape witch I never noticed.  His skin is such a pretty emerald green, it's almost as pretty as the actual gem. It's rough and some parts you can even call scaly but others-like his hands- are smooth and soft. It's warm and inviting like it would give the best hugs ever. He has small scars on his neck and upper shoulder blades to map all of his battles.  Even if he's a mutant.... all of him is truly so beautiful.

I touched my face.

Hot,

And probably redder than Raph's mask.

Damn it.
I sighed.
How does this turtle make me feel like this.
I took my free hand and held my chest,

Is it really possible to fall in love within 2 days?

"We're here!" Leo excitedly interrupted my thoughts.
I looked up from Leos body to see where we were. We were on a roof top of what looked to be an abandoned building. Or.. I looked around me. None of the other buildings had power.

"Leo did you cause a power outage?" I asked firmly as he set me down.

"What? No! No." Leonardo laughed. "It's abandoned. I found this one night and I liked it."
The blue chad turtle walked over to a small light a took a seat.
He looked at me with curious eyes.

"Come," The turtle patted the spot next to him.
I sat next to him. I still wondered why we were here.

"Hey Leo.?" I asked.

"Yes?"

"I don't mean to be a bother but...." I hesitated. "Why are we here."

"Oh! Right," Leo turned to the light. "Close your eyes."

I did what he told and I heard a click.

"Okay.... open and look at the sky."

I was confused but did what he said.

I opened my eyes to see a sky full of stars

I opened my eyes to see a sky full of stars. The entire galaxy right above me. A dark blue-ish purple. With millions and billions of stars.

"Oh Leo... It's beautiful..." I gasped astonished.

"Well, you were stressed with school and I wanted to do something for you." Leo replied.

Leo looked back at the sky. But...  the brightest thing here were his eyes as the light danced in them. It was truly magical.

Leos POV:

I think Y/N liked her gift and I'm glad. The sky really was pretty tonight. I lucked out.

"Hey Leo.." Y/N turned to me.

"Yea? What's up?" I asked.

I was then attacked with a big warm hug.

"Thank you for this, truly." Y/N squeezed my sides slightly as she spoke.

I wasn't used to hugs like this but... I caved in... it was nice. Maybe because... it was coming from her.