Breakfast

Your pov:

It's been over four years sense that night. The night where I got shot in the leg, the night I realized I had feelings for Leo, the night my powers started to show, the night I was captured, and the night I was almost killed.

Sense then ive continued to live with the turtles; I've opted for a job at a Martial arts training place after a year of training with splinter. Life with the turtles has been hectic but hey what can we say? Oh! Plus Apirl asked D out, he said yes; obviously. And me and Leo moved into a room together.
I've gone back to school. Though my teachers weren't happy by my sudden disappearance I had to label as a "family issue."
I mean I technically wasn't lying.
I finished high-school and I'm going to be enrolling in the Borough of Manhattan community collage, I'll me majoring in Phycology in August 10th.

It was now August 8th.

And the 9th needed to be spent packing.

So that leaves one last day to do whatever I please with my newfound family untill I'll be stacked up with work and school.

What could four mutant Ninja turtles- one being my hot boyfriend- and three humans- two being psychic- do in a short time?

A lot.

/////////

I leaned over to the usual warmth I found in me and Leo's bed to find it missing. I sat up feeling around me with squinting eyes. It was still dark but Leo simply wasn't there.

"Leo? Love?" I asked to the darkness of our room.

"GAH!" I screamed and slammed my elbow into the figure that placed their hands on my waist.

"Whoa!!" I heard a familiar kind voice yell as he grabbed my elbow and brought it to my chest.

"Leo??" I ran up to turn the lights on to see my 6.1" boy friend with toned muscles that the lights bounced off of. He had newfound scars and cuts on his body from missions of the past years. Not to mention... let's just say he was more... defined.

"Jesus baby. You scared the shit out of me." I said as I sighed of relief.

"Ah. Sorry angel," he cooed softly as he wrapped his arms around my waist, kissing my neck and shoulders.

I giggled at his soft lips touching my skin.

"Whatcha doing?" I asked.

He shrugged, "what? I cant just want to be affectionate to my amazing girlfriend the day before she has to be an official adult."

I turned to him and gave him a smug look before he chuckled and broke, "Anddddd maybe stalling you while Mikey finishes your favorite breakfast."

I pecked his nose, "yea that makes more sense."

I broke away from his touch as I headed for the door. "Well, I'll thank Mikey for his kind gesture then."

"Wait-"

Leo grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. My body feeling the definition of his muscles in his arms and even plastron through my shirt.

"W-What are you doing baby?" I asked with a hint of flustered embarrassment.

He pecked my forehead and then my cheeks moving down to my mouth. Leaving gentle and sweet kisses along my lips and neck.
He brought his lips to my ear and whispered,
"Stalling."