Iris

Mutants over broadway-tee lopes (I WAS PLAYING SHREDDERS REVENGE AND THIS SONG >>>)
Your pov:

The next morning me and Leo waited by the kitchen. He was cooking eggs as I sat on the counter.

"Leo- if you need to go to sleep, go to sleep," I laughed but was completely serious.

He smiled and walked over to me, putting his hands on my face and touching foreheads. "For you princess? I'd do anything, especially loosing a night of sleep."

My cheeks reddened from his affirmation that made my heart race.

I quickly kissed him, "okay, tonight you're going to bed early though.."

He looked away and smiled.

"I know that smile, what are you thinking?" I asked playfully.

He chuckled, "I may have one condition.."

"Condition? In order to sleep? Oh god, what is it?" I sighed and giggled at his sudden playful banter.

He nodded, "it's okay if you wouldnt want to... but, sleep with me." He hid his shy smile behind his relaxed eyes.

As mine widened and my face reddened, "what- I mean it's a little soon to be having sex don't you think.?" I smiled and perused.

Leo looked confused, "what.?" And then his eyes widened and he held his hands up shaking his head no, "No no! I meant- Jesus. I meant sleep WITH me not SLEEP with me. "

It was cute to watch him try to cover his mistake. "Pppft Leo, of course I will, it's the most I could do for you staying up with me all Night."

He sighed a relieved sigh.

Before we could say anything I was tackled in a hug.

I hissed in pain with Mickey on top of me hugging me, "Y/N YOU'RE AWAKE!!!! I WAS SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU!!" Mikey yelled.

My cat followed behind him, I sat up and petted her, "hi Oreo.." I looked up at the orange turtle, "I didn't mean to worry you I'm just glad you're okay."

He hugged me again, " me too.."

D tapped y/n on the shoulder, "could you come to the lab with me? I need to do a few tests to make sure you're still okay  and all your vitals are alright.

I nodded as i followed Donnie to his lab and Leo followed.

I sat down on a chair in his lab as he took a stethoscope to my heart, as he listened.
He nodded and wrote it down before taking a flashlight and putting to my eye.

After a few more tests and everyone being in the room after finding out I was awake I needed to answer questions.

Mostly Donnies.

"What happened while you were asleep?" D asked.

"How's she supposed to know that when she was asleep genius?" Raph sarcastically asked.

I shrugged my shoulders, "I'm not overly sure.. if they did anything to me I have no idea. But something weird did happen while I was unconscious.."

D tilted his head urging me to go on.

"It was like I was trapped in my own mind. When that WM chemical touched me I fell unconscious or so I thought. My body kept moving while my brain kept me inside. Everything around me was pitch black besides what seemed like a flowing river that stretched for miles.
And I later found out that inside the reflection of the river were memories... and when I fell unconscious when.." I took a gulp. "I was... yea. I found out I could say a thing or a person and any memory about them would glow.  And I found out..."
I took a breath.