What if?

Your POV:

"Why isn't he waking up..." I asked worried pressing gently on his plastron.
"Give him a little y/n, he might be like that for a day or two,it's nothing to overly worry about." Casey tried to sympathy with me.
"Okay,start talking what happened?!" April asked the 3 turtles who had all awoken up 5 hours ago.
Raphael sighed and looked at Leo before Donnie answered, "we aren't sure. Everything was going smoothly. Then Leo asked us to meet us somewhere in a panic and next thing we knew we were flying."
"He left on his own trying to be the hero again and payed the price for it," Raphael pitched in. "The guy always thinks because he's the leader he has to do everything by himself. It can be pretty annoying, specially when it ends up like this."

All the turtles looked at Leonardo. I had noticed similar things but never said anything- for, I knew somewhat was going on in his head. More than his brothers, Mabye more than anyone. Still... he keeps risking his life like this... Maybe one day he won't wake up.
The thought scared me, I held my arms in comfort.
"I'll take him to his room," i announced picking him up on my back, he was heavy but manageable. I wanted to get away from that conversation. Maybe I needed to hear it but not now. Not with everything going on. I know I need to talk to him about it but...
I look at the blue turtle,
What if he gets upset... or worse,
Tries to prove me wrong.

I set him on his bed and pull his blanket over him. I stared at him. He couldn't catch me this time. Every part of him, I loved. He's in love with Karai so it's silly I still let myself think sappy things like that but... what if.

I start to get into my head and sit down on his bed,
"Come to think of it... my whole life has been a big 'what if?'
What if dads happy.
What if moms happy.
What if he left because of me.
What if we can live happily with him gone.
What if she comes back.
What if I get a job.
What if I can pay bills.
What if I get an education.
What if I live through a robbery.
What if these mutants aren't just my head tricking me.
What if the mutants are nice.
What if I can be friends like them.
What if I like Leonardo.
What if I have powers like April.
What if Leo gets hurt.
What if Leo likes me back.
What if Leo doesn't wake up.
What if playing hero is the end of him.

"Y/n. Time for dinner." Raphael called to me.
"Im not hungry!" I called back. I needed to finish my room anyway.
Raph appeared in the door way with his signature stance. Arms crossed leaning against the wall with his 'I don't give a shit' attitude. But, this time he was looking me in the eyes. They were kind.

"Y/n.. can I talk to you" Raphael asked.
I stood up, "I feel that's not a question."
"It's not," he laughed, I walked over to him and shut Leos door. "What is it?"I asked.
Raphael sighed, "listen I know you like Leo, it's not a shock to anyone."

I caught my breath, of course it wasn't a shock. I'm obvious about it as much as I hate it.

"But, I also know your really close to him. I know he tells you things he would never tell us.." Raphael began. "Honestly, I know I seem... I dunno... I don't care and irritated about Leo going off on his own. And I am. It does irritate me. But it also worries me."

It's not like Raph to get in touch with his feelings. This means a lot to him. I can tell his eyes changed. There a less powerful emerald green. Now a darker version, maybe like his skin.

"I want you to talk to him. I know you notice his behaviors too. And I can tell they worry you. Just... if he'll listen to anyone it's you."