shes not yours

Leos POV:

"GAH!" I yelped as my body hit the wood of the dock; bright lights were shining directly on me, as my eyes focused I couldn't believe what I saw. "The shell razor?!?" I gasped out loud. A  quieter gasp escaped my throat as I saw who stepped out of it. 

"Leo! You're okay!" Y/n jumped out with a relieved look on her face. I looked behind her to see my brothers, Casey, and April stepping out with not as welcoming looks on their faces. 

"You're here..?" I looked at her and my family confused as I realized the gorgeous snake I had left to fend for herself. I turned my head frantically, "Wait.. where.. is she..?" I thought out loud and without saying anything; I left to climb up onto one of the shipping containers to see if I could find Karai. 

A familiar robotic sound rummaged through my ears, I looked at where the sound was coming from to see a stunning pearl serpent fighting over 30-foot bots.  I shifted my body and jumped to where she was fighting. I landed on the ground with a loud thump. 

"Hope you didn't miss me for too long." I tried to smile.

She smirked back at me a katana swung forward at her. Her scaley skin instantly moved to doge the blade as her snake arm jabbed the bot in the throat.  

"Whoa... been practicing?" I slyly snickered. 

"Asssssss much assss ever" she responded with a hiss.

*SHWING* 

I heard the sound of metal from behind my head to see a blade coming out from a foot bots head. Donnie's staff was attached to the blade, 

"Leo what is going on???" He yelled as he took the blade out and dodged attacks.

"I'll explain when we get-" that's when I noticed Y/N fighting foot bots with Mikey and April. 

I ran over to Donnie, "What is Y/N doing here??!" I yelled as I swiftly sliced two-foot bots coming for me. 

"She wouldn't let us leave without her! She convinced all of us to come after you!" He yelled as he twirled his bo-staff gracefully before jabbing the robot skin.

I stopped fighting and my guard went down, "she what..?"

"HISSSSSSS!!" I heard a familiar voice from being me, Karai had launched a foot bot away that was coming near me. "Keep your head in the game, Leo!"  

I nodded but my head wasn't able to get back on track.  I was slicing footbots left and right but they just kept coming, I had no idea where they were all coming from. 

"Are these ever gonna end?? I have a whole season of Crognard to watch!!" Mikey complained

"Mikeys right for once Leo! where are they all coming from?" Raphel questioned. 

"I don't know! they appeared when they got here-" My sentence was caught off, 

"Aweh. little cubs cant put up much of a fight?"  A familiar menacing voice taunted. 

 My brothers and I all leaped back, "Tiger claw.." I muttered. 

"and he is not alone," another smooth voice responded. 

We all looked up to see tiger claw, fish face, and Rahzar with what looked like almost 600-foot bots behind them. 

"Uh, guys! that doesn't look good!!" Casey yelled.

"Yea! thanks for pointing out the obvious genius!" Donnie answered snarkily. 

"Guys! I think it's time to retreat!!" April announced. 

"Oh no you don't!" a fish face called as the mountain of foot bots came tumbling our way. 

I looked over to see Y/N standing next to Raph, she was frightened but not scared. Then my vision was collided by foot bots fighting us all, my Katanas sliced through multiple foot bots at once till I was able to see her h/c hair whipping in the cool new york wind. 

"Y/n get out of here!!" I yelled

her attention snapped to me and she jumped back avoiding a hit from a foot bot, she adjusted the katana she had acquired and swung it at them. It wasn't perfect but... She was good.

I ran up so we were facing each other's backs, with these stakes "good" didn't cut it, I wanted to help her but still... I wondered. 

As she took another swing at the robots who fell to the ground, my mouth moved and asked, "Where did you learn to fight??" 

She smirked cheekily as if my statement brought her pride, "I didn't just watch you train because I think you're cute," She grunted as she took a swing to different bots, " Though that may be part of it, you're a good teacher." She responded as she switched her stance using the back of the katana to push a soldier back; resulting in a domino effect on the bots. 

I quickly sliced a bot on my side as I felt my green skin receive a pink tint, "W-wait you think I'm cute?" 

she was about to open up her mouth when a familiar serpent called my name, "Leo! I need help!" she called. 

I didn't think and instantly turned my body around and headed in her direction, "Karai??!" I called. 

.

.

.

No response. "Karai??" I yelled starting to get anxious. 

.

.

.

Karai was gone.  That's when I noticed Tiger Claw, Rahzar, and fish face were gone.

My heart dropped at a thought that had been tucked away in my brain that was now screaming at me with such intensity I couldn't hear my own heavy breathing. 

I left y/n alone. 

My legs picked up on their own I raced over to where y/n was standing to see her gone. 

My mind raced, I frantically looked around doing any attacks, my body wouldn't let me fight. All I needed to know was that y/n was alright.

My mind came to a halt and time stopped. At the top of a crate stood Rahzar, fish face, and in tiger claws arm, left a limp y/n. 

"NO!!!" I cried as it caught my brother's attention. They all turned to where I was and their face dropped as much as mine did. In seconds that felt like hours, my brothers tried to get out of the grasp of the hundreds of foot bots pouring in. April was screaming using her ability; tumbling some over but it was no use. 

My head was running 5 thousand miles a minute as I sliced through foot bots trying to get y/n back. If I lost her.. and it was my fault...  My feet picked up as I jumped over robots' heads. My vision of them got closer as they jumped across rooftops. A small wave of reassurance rushed over me until it was replaced with exhaustion. My feet stopped moving as I felt two sharp teeth in my leg. My legs stopped working as much as I ordered them to. Karai came into view with a smirk on her face. I used my weak arms trying to get closer to y/n but they got farther and farther. 

Karai chuckled, she bit my arm as my body completely collapsed. As she and Y/n slithered away from my grasp I tried to reach out. This time not for Karai but y/n. 

"No.." tears stung my eyes, "Shes not yours.. give her.. back.."  I muttered with all my strength as I tried to lift my body and keep moving. All I could do was watch as they disappeared from view soon after along with the world being replaced with black. 

AN: OMFG I AM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T POSTED IN SO LONG!! I LOST MOTIVATION TO DO THIS BUT NOW THAT I RE-READ IT (I CRINGED AT MY OLD PACING AND HOW I USED TO WRITE BUTTTTT) I AM GONNA START EDITING IT WHEN I HAVE THE CHANCE NOW THAT ITS WINTER BREAK!! OKAYYYY IM SORRY AND I IDNT MEAN TO LEAVE YOU GUYS HANGING SO EXPECT WAY BETTER PACING, WRITING, AND PLOT NOW A BOOK AND A HALF LATER XD LOVE YOU ALLLLL <3