Honesty

Your POV:

    "You wanna tell her Leo?!" Raph yelled.
I looked at Leo tears in my eyes, "did you keep this from me?!" I asked trying not to yell.
"Y/n..." Leo responded reaching out.
"Answer the question!" I yelled swatting his hand away.
He looked at me and held his hand, "yea... bu-"
"How could you??!" I yelled, "all this could have been done but your too selfish to care so you hid it!!"
Leo balled his fists, "I AM NOT SELFISH! I DID IT FOR YOU!" He yelled, "I HAVE TRIED TO PROTECT YOU AND MY BROTHERS AND EVERYONE ALWAYS, BUT ITS NEVER FUCKING ENOUGH!"
"WELL MABYE DONT HIDE THINGS FROM YOUR FAMILY!" I screamed.
"YOU ARE NOT MY FAMILY! YOU'RE JUST SOMONE WHO WAS HURT THAT I SAVED! AND CONTINUE TO SAVE!! NOTHING ELSE!!" Leo screamed, his arched eyebrows that scared me turned open.
If i wasn't crying already...
Now I was.
I shook my head before covering my mouth and running off.
"I knew it! I'm nothing to him!" I sobbed. "I really have no one..."
I slammed my door, in that moment all the screaming from the house earlier had stopped, the house was quiet. A silence even more loud than the fighting.
But little did I know... that silence was about to get a whole lot louder...

Leos POV:

    I stood in the kitchen after y/n had ran off. I stood open mouthed with tears filling my eyes.
I ran. I grabbed my katanas, and T-phone and ran.

    It was time to look for Karai. I had put her off long enough. She was what meant everything To me.
I was so sure of it.

    I picked up my T-phone. In the time sense y/n has been here I haven't forgotten about Karai. We've been looking for her and recently Donnie uploaded a tracker to her on my T-phone before Splinter ordered us to stay inside. We were supposed to look for her together....
I guess together, isn't something that we know how to do very well.
The screen was black with a green ring around every 10 miles. There were 5 rings in total menacing, once Karai within 50 miles of me, i will bring her home. That's how it supposed to work anyway.

    I roamed the New York City roof tops. Searching aimlessly hooping to get some type of signal.
I had nothing to loose anymore. Last time I had gotten distracted by  the Y/N situation. Not anymore.
She didnt need me. I thought she did but, i was wrong. My brothers hate me, Y/n hates me, I'm sure they've told April and Casey what happened Karai is the only one i have left..
I stoped.
"She's the only one...."
My I heart dropped from realization.
"They all hate me... she's the only one left."
I breathed out trying not to cry again.
What i had done,said,and what i had hid was unforgivable. I was trying to prove myself but just hurt others and me instead. I cant even well lead my self- let alone my brothers, or anyone.
I held onto my shoulders for comfort and closed my eyes. I wanted to escape, just for a moment. An open field. Somewhere else. A field with no worries. No Kranng or shredder. No hatred. Nothing i feel i need to hide to protect others. Just myself. Then, in the distance,there was a lady, With H/C flowing in the wind.
"Karai..?"
The lady turned around.

BEEP

I snapped out my trance and looked down.

BEEP

"The tracker!" I yelled excitedly, I picked up my t-phone. she was barley outside the 40 miles line.
"I'm coming Karai! I said determined fluting onto my T-phone.

Your POV:

I slammed my door shut. My body slid down the cold peice of wood and i covered my mouth to muffle my sobs.
My mind was running. My breathing was uncontrolled.
"I should have known... No one would ever want..."
"Me." I whispered.  Leo kept that file a secret.. why? Why would he keep it with himself.  I don't get it... Did he not want me to know and was he trying to protect us or.. did he not want us to know for his own personal reason.
I got up and wiped my tear strained cheeks. I walked over to a desk and a mirror that stood in the corner.  The mirror was looking at me, i looked back.

All of that stuff happened to me..? Why am i just noticing this all now?

My reflection continued to stare back at me mocking my ignorance.
If i could just remember what had happened I could help. I just create problems and never solve them. I cant fight, I'm not stealthy, I'm just... me. With or with out this weird voice or anything else thats happened. I wish i could just rember.
I clutched my fists together and picture my family. My real one. My Dad who always left. My mom who i thought never would. I couldn't do anything then and i still can't do anything now. If i could only rember.
If only i was stronger.
If only i could think..
Heavy tears fell down my cheeks as my heart began to hurt and break from all that's happened.
"THINK! YOU WORTHLESS PEICE OF GARBAGE!" I yelled clenching onto my head.
My hazy breathing and sobs drowned out all other noises.
"THINK!!"

*HIC* I sobbed, I just wanna hel-

Y/N

'GAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed.
An intense pain shot through my head and body. Like my own body was trying to turn itself inside out.
"GAHHHHH!" I screached in pain, "HElP!"  I held onto my head and stumbled around until my body hit a wall and slid down it.

"HElP"
The voice inside my head screeched and yelled.

"LEO"

"DANGER"
The voice warned.

The pain stoped. I was left on the ground clutching my head with tears streaming down my face with everyone. Casey, Raph,April,Donnie,Mikey,and even splinter standing in my door way.

I looked at then sorrow and worry on my face,

"Leos in danger." I warned shakily.