To the moon and back

Your pov:

And just like that, I was waking up in Leo's arms, his emerald green,toned, secure,arms.
His breathing was steady and deep, leaving me to believe he slept well; especially after the events from the night before once we got home.
I smiled lovingly at my fiancé, placing a sweet soft kiss on his forehead, his nose, cheeks, and finally his mouth.
As soon as I picked his soft lips I felt him smile underneath them. His large caring hands traveled up from my waist up to my cheek; never leaving the contact with my skin.

"Mmm.." he softly moaned from under the kiss.

His bluebell eyes slowly opened as our lips parted.

He smiled sweetly at me, "Good morning, future Misses Hamato," he winked.

I sighed and wrapped my arms around his neck, "Good morning, my love."

He kissed and nuzzled his face in my neck, all the while hugging me warmly and sweetly.

I sighed lovingly and rubbed his shell as I felt his lips smile on my skin.  When his face parted he looked down at me- more specifically my chest that had well over twenty hickeys on it.
His eyes went wide,

"Did I do that?"

I softly laughed, "yes you did honey."

He looked at me looking partly scared, "I wasn't too rough with you right? If I was you can tell me," he asked nervously.

I cupped his face and kissed his forehead, "not at all Leo, I loved every second of it." I hugged him once more, my marked breasts flattening against his plastron.

"Now," I got up, "I need to get ready honey."

He frowned, "right that's today?"

I nodded, "hey, I know it's gonna be new but visit whenever you'd like. You helped decorate my new apartment for a reason," I reminded.
He shrugged.

"Yea I know I just.." he sighed.
"I'm gonna miss all of this.." he hugged my body and then kisses my forehead, "most importantly this."

I giggled and kissed his nose while getting up and putting clothes on.

"You can visit whenever you want and, I'll be sure to visit when I find time; okay love?"

He nodded and put his mask and belt on.
He held my hand and seemed extra affectionate that morning as we went out side to see everyone in the kitchen.

April Was the first to run up and hug me. "I'm gonna miss you so much! Game night is going to be so boring without you. Not to mention our girl trips and duo missions." She sighed at the long list.
I laughed and pattered the red heads back, "how will you ever survive?"

She sighed, "I don't know, the boys arguing will surely kill me." Her hand landed on her head as she dramatically "fainted"

I laughed and looked over at the rest of the turtles and was surprised to see splinter sitting at the table waiting to greet me.

He stood up and we both greeting each other by exchanging a bow.
"Good morning y/n,  I'm aware of your journey to college soon. You'll be majoring in phycology, correct? "

I noticed, "Yes that's right master splinter, and I'd like to thank you; for everything."

"It was my pleasure my child." He smiled and embraced me in a hug.
He chuckled as we parted and looked over to Leo who was less than a foot away from me.
"Or should I say daughter in law?"

Raph spit out his coffee as everyone went silent and stared at us.

"HOLY SHELL. YOU ACTUALLY DID IT?!?" Raphael exclaimed holding his head trying to grasp the situation.