Mad

Leos POV:

"Wait, Leo what do you mean?! First, you disappeared out of the blue and worry us sick, and now this?!" Y/n yelled,

Was she mad.?

"Listen I don't have time to explain here. Let's go back to the lair and I'll explain everything I promise." I looked at Y/N who had separated from my hug.

Y/n looked at me. Her eyes were mad.

Was she mad at me..?

"No no Leo. I kinda wanna know why you dragged all of us out here." Raph sternly asked.

"Raph."

He is going to drive me insane.

"I'll explain later. When it's safe. Besides, it's almost light out we need to go." I explained annoyed.

Donnie looked at his watch. "Leo's right, it's almost 4 am," Donnie announced.

Raph folded his arms, "fine. But not a second later after we enter the lair. I wanna know why our leader kept us up."

Y/n was starting to walk near the balcony,

"Y/n here let me-" I began before Mikey cut me off.

"Y/n! Climb onto my shell, I'll carry you to the lair. Don't want you to hurt yourself, then you wouldn't be able to play video games and I would feel bad!" Mikey announced patting the back of his shell and crouching down.

Y/n accepted and climbed on.

Tsk. Fine, then Mikey you carry her less trouble for me.

Now that I think of it... Mikey and y/n have grown close.
I'm glad Mikey has a new person to talk to, less annoying for me.

So why...

Do I feel so upset by it..?

*time skip to when they reach the lair*

Your POV:

When we were all in the lair Raph did not hesitate to investigate Leonardo.

"Alright Leo, I wanna know why you left out of no-wear and why Y/N shouldn't go home."

Leo looked at me, his brothers, and Casey and April.
He looked down then back up and took a deep breath.

"Shredders looking for Y/N."

My eyes widened in shock.

"S-shredders..? Leo this is a prank right?" I asked confused.

"Leo.. what do you mean Shredders looking for Y/n??" Donnie asked worriedly.

"Bebop and rocksteady, I was on a roof when I heard them talking. I decided to check it out when I realized it was Y/Ns apartment.  They were upset because the person that lived there wasn't there. Then bebop got worried because... shredder had sent them to find her. Not just that but..."

"There more?!"  Mikey asked shocked.

How can there be more.?